Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
NXT Predictions threads alongside WWE?
Yes
No
Yes, but separate from the WWE Event Predictions (i'm not running this lol)
View Results

• Locked thread
Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Golashes posted:

I'm posting 3 times to separate information and I don't give a gently caress. I gave you points if you left a nice message for Stallion. I also gave people points for the fake question because points feel good to give. If I miscounted your points or my vlookup didn't catch you for WM or fast lane lte me know. congrats on being loving dorks nonrev, pen0r, interpunct, foochs, and stealthed zombie.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5YorXwkGL8VdEJIeGFrX0pKbFk

Everyone had the same answers for The End so I'll just post that tomorrow with the MITB prediction thread. I'm going to loving kill someone if they double up on ppvs with the brand split.

You gave me 0 for fast lane (44.5) AND WM (24), somehow. That gives me a total of 621.81 and moves me from 29th to 5th.

Evil Badman fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread