Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
NXT Predictions threads alongside WWE?
Yes
No
Yes, but separate from the WWE Event Predictions (i'm not running this lol)
View Results

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

AlmightyPants posted:

Only one I'm not 100% sure of is the tag match. Should be good though!

I put The Revival as my guess on it since I figured there's a chance at least one match will have an unexpected outcome, and that one seems the most likely.

Still waiting to see if anyone picks Aries over Nakamura, though. And I'm surprised by the confidence in Tye Dillinger some of you have but I also love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

people who think tye's gonna win: SkintyMcEdger, Fenrir, humphrey vasel, Raskolnikov38, Forceholy, Afterfather, nonrev, Haven (8)

people who think the revival's gonna win: for a long time this was just me, but now it's also Shieldhill, Racist Gaiden, and Blasmeister (4)

people who think Austin Aries is gonna win: literally no one (0)

people who think Nia Jax is gonna win: Cavauro, Venomous, Jay 2K Winger, and Racist Gaiden (4)

people who think Finn's gonna win: Venomous, Pet Rock Band, SkintyMcEdger (3)

good luck everyone, especially Racist Gaiden and SkintyMcEdger, you crazy fuckers

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

anyone else see the dude in the bucks shirt flexing behind lita there

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

SAY YEAH

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

so that's me, Shieldhill, Blasmeister, and delfin who went 5 for 5 tonight :toot:

• Locked thread