Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Hey y'all, the world can always use more heroes. Invent a new super hero in this thread. Then perhaps team up with other heroes in this thread and form a super group

I will start:

My hero is chef man. He burned himself in a radioactive deep fryer when making Calamari, and ever since has possessed the agility of a super ninja, with a prowess for fighting with kitchen utensils. He throws forks, is a master with knives, and can cook anything just by touching it INCLUDING BAD GUYS! His krytonite is preservatives, and processed meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

My hero is America Man. He fought a terrific match with a hulking german film director and won. Then went on to have a wife, kids, and a shmorky. The quintessential average ametican man really.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
im gay man

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm glow in the dark plastic man. After being exposed to light, I give off that dim green glow from those cereal box toys.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
uncle rear end

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
My hero is Preying Mantaman. He's like a bug ray man and has triangular pectoral wings and raptorial forearms. His nemesis is Venus Guytrap, a buxom lady with a plant face. She wants to eat him. Preying Mantaman tries to disguise himself as a regular guy and goes by the name of Raymond but everyone is like what the gently caress is that weird thing so he's unemployed and stays at home a lot.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
My hero is the Good GBS Poster. No one has ever seen him and it's rumored he doesn't actually exist.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Naerasa posted:

My hero is the Good GBS Poster. No one has ever seen him and it's rumored he doesn't actually exist.

he is banned

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
My hero is The Lurker. He sees all! He knows all! If a crime happens anywhere in the city he's the first to know about! He won't do anything about it, but he'll observe the gently caress out of it while it happens.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
My Superhero is The Flying Dutchman 2.

The first Flying Dutchman was a pirate themed supervillain. But now we've reset the continuity and started things over. So the second Flying Dutchman is Dutch and can fly. That's all.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

My hero is The Lurker. He sees all! He knows all! If a crime happens anywhere in the city he's the first to know about! He won't do anything about it, but he'll observe the gently caress out of it while it happens.

haha i thought you said "supermario" lol

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The Animalian

He can gain the special abilities of any animal for 24 hours simply by eating them. Unfortunately, he was born severely retarded, so he has to eat human to maintain normal human intelligence. Fortunately for him he works in a barber shop, and hair works as well as any other human body part. He doesn't use his powers for crime fighting, preferring to make extra money as a street performer.

The Bosher Kosher

After getting his toe snipped by a radioactive lobster while vacationing in Maine, Brooklyn rabbi Ben Weisz discovered he had the power to make any meal kosher just by looking at it. He uses his powers to work as a caterer for wealthy, observant Jews who nonetheless have a taste for trayf. He uses the money he makes from his powers to better his community. His sidekick is a golem made from challah, whose origins remain a mystery.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hank Ruckus, he's a little rowdy boy clam digger he skips 2 work everyday to dig the clams the clams stand no chance and they are dug everyday by hank ruckus, the little rowdy boy clam digger

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
This thread is worthless without pics.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

notZaar posted:

hank ruckus looks like donkey kong but he's a white guy instead

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Captain Makebelieve

His superhuman willpower and conviction can alter reality. So he can make up new own powers and new immunities as he goes.

No, see, I can't be mind controlled, my mind is too powerful. No, that gas doesn't work, I don't HAVE a greatest fear! No way, you can't sneak up on me, I'm always paying attention.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
mammarella. she can paralyze anyone by flashing them her comically oversized circus tits and then smashes their skulls inbetween her great fleshy mounds. she is neither hero nor villain but prefers to walk alone down dark alleys in a trench coat

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

mammarella. she can paralyze anyone by flashing them her comically oversized circus tits and then smashes their skulls inbetween her great fleshy mounds. she is neither hero nor villain but prefers to walk alone down dark alleys in a trench coat

I think we have our setting's Batman.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

The Goatman has the power of rear end in a top hat elasticity. Evil doers beware; Goatman will stuff your head in his stretched rectum and snap it shut with enough force to crush your neck. The only way to stop him is by stealing his ring of elasticity.

Spandex Bonerlord fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jun 7, 2016

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Moola posted:

im gay man

:same: man

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm TRUMP

I am best at everything
I can do everything
I have no weakness

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Zombie Boat posted:

I'm TRUMP

I am best at everything
I can do everything
I have no weakness

I already had this idea, but your name is way better.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

notZaar posted:

The amazing adventures of This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics man!!!

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
When the city is gripped with phlem, who could save us?

Ghasp!

Its Snotmuncher!

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
doctor aucktocron

he is a dr.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

social vegan posted:

Hank Ruckus, he's a little rowdy boy clam digger he skips 2 work everyday to dig the clams the clams stand no chance and they are dug everyday by hank ruckus, the little rowdy boy clam digger

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Adequate Man always gets the job done, barely.

Usually in the least exciting way possible, involving no special abilities and perhaps depending on a mishap on his opponent's part.

He's probably just a nutty dude who's been lucky so far and the longer his series continues the further the writers will have to stretch to up the mystery. Fortunately for them it's too boring to last more than a few issues.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hot Toddy, he's a superhero who is my uncle who on the reg goes 2 taco bell and pees on the communal napkin dispenser on the condiment counter asking if this gringo can handle the fire sauce when he's having an episode he says to the enemies u wouldn't like me when i'm haveing an episode

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The Enabler

He can make anyone who's ever had a substance abuse problem immediately relapse, hard, and people who currently have a problem suffer an incapacitating overdose. His weaknesses are LSD and other psychedelics. He considers his powers a curse because by day he's a substance abuse counsellor. By night he fights crime in a cheap batman costume that he's put glitter paint on, because he's not very creative. The origin of his power is unknown, even to him. He is married with two children, and literally everyone in town knows his true identity (his name is Bill). He's widely considered to be somewhere between a nuisance and a menace by law enforcement and by other superheroes, since his using his powers almost inevitably leads to people committing more crimes.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Necronancy. Nancy Reagan comes back as a zombie.

Spandex Bonerlord fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Jun 7, 2016

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Deathgrip Dickstroke tugs on his opponents dicks so hard that they can never have pleasurable sex again.

Spandex Bonerlord fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jun 7, 2016

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I Don't Care, Man: he is never any help when trying to decide where to go to dinner or which movie to pick, no matter what he is asked if it involves his opinion on something he merely replies with "I don't care, man"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anime man, who posts "anime is good" and then people get real mad about it

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Baby Boomer is the oldest superhero in existence. He dresses like a baby and has the amazing ability to make others wish that he would just die already.

Ramen Rider . American otaku Mark-Chin is obsessed with instant noodles and Japanese superheroes. At night he wears his favorite Ramen bowel on his head and patrols his city on his bike; pretending to stop all of the muggings and rapes that he sees along the way.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
im poo poo thread man

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm County Prosecutor About to Retire Man and I'm throwing the book at every single person I don't like because, gently caress it

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Moola posted:

im poo poo thread man

Nice to meet you, thread man.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Bob Warshwich once owned a small "mom and pop" store in his home town of Littleville. Until one day the evil Omni-Mart company opened a store and stomped out his buisness. Warshwich spent what little money he had left on becoming Retailiator . He lives to take revenge on Omni-Mart, and any other large mega corporation that dares to threaten small businesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Most heroes have a moral code that prevents them from killing. Abortionist has a clever way to get around this. She uses her power of embryonic reversion to transform the worst criminals back into fetuses. She then proceeds to crush said fetuses with her high heel stilettos. She can do this without repercussions because she knows that fetuses aren't really people.

• Locked thread