Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

this air head... she goes on her computer and starts reading a forum. gets all excited based on other peoples posts, hyped up about some non-sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

pregnant at 13 must have been rough

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

would it be possible to follow a ketogenic diet in star citizen?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

I would like to see his skull. I'll never understand how skulls like that work; where the mouth is all the way at the bottom of the chin.

Christy Turlington had the same thing. It made her positively stunning head-on, but sort of bizarre from the side.

I bet they're related.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

I would like to see his skull. I'll never understand how skulls like that work; where the mouth is all the way at the bottom of the chin.

Christy Turlington had the same thing. It made her positively stunning head-on, but sort of bizarre from the side.

I bet they're related.

shes got a dicknose like cruz

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
sucking on titties loving owns, i ain't gonna judge these people

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Node posted:

sucking on titties loving owns, i ain't gonna judge these people

its the part where milk comes out of them and is drank by a grown-rear end man that makes it weird. You should judge these people.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

:chloe:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

JiveHonky posted:

its the part where milk comes out of them and is drank by a grown-rear end man that makes it weird. You should judge these people.

i wont. getting a face full of boobies is all that matters

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
breastfeed sounds like the clickbaitiest site

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
yo im down with A br i even posted on cragistlit "lookin to suck on tts to make milk pm me ladies" and got no hits what do I do next in my quest to be brad with a tit on myouth all times like every 2 hours at the least so it doesnt og edry like a well

even went tos far as to say "its ok if no milk ^_~"

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
boobs

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
why do people looking for a reason to quit their lovely job and stop going outside leap to sexual perversion as a good pretext for doing so?? its almost as though it's more acceptable than just simply saying going outside sucks and i don't want to do it any more. but acceptable to who, we might ask..!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Heeeelp! Crazy bitch wearing WAY too much makeup eject eject.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I say it's a grand idea, and I'm gonna quit my job in support of that thing she is doing.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*record scratch sound*

*sproing oing oing boner sound*

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

social vegan posted:

*record scratch sound*

*sproing oing oing boner sound*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i bet once they actually hit their goal the dude will be a lot less enthused

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

gotta get up 3 times a night to suck on tits

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
goddrat MILLENIALS

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I give it a week before some portland hipster tries to dry hop the poo poo out of some titty juice

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKhiSs2VRpg

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

quote:

Finally, she started chatting about the idea one night with Brad, an old boyfriend from school.

“I thought it was the perfect time to bring up adult breastfeeding — and see if he’d be interested,” said Jennifer.

Thankfully, Brad was instantly open to the idea: “It was like a light switch flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited.”

He was horny and instantly knew he was gonna get to suck on your titties, more like.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i hate it when someone tries to cover up their shameful or stupid hobby or obseesion by calling it by some benign acronym instead of its shameful name

oh yeah ive played 40k why do you ask

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Warm milk. Multiple times daily. :barf::barf::barf:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Between the Deviantart thread and that weird puppy play documentary, this fetus have seems downright quaint.

Those two still look white trashy as gently caress though lol

EDIT: this fetish seems quaint. I'm gonna leave the original quicktext phone error though

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

she looks like every girl that's destined to get knocked up in high school

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

kazr posted:

she looks like every girl that's destined to get knocked up in high school

GET this: she's not even in highschool?!

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Suckin on those titties and spitting the milk back into her dumb face sounds hot as gently caress.

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

I don't find the act itself nearly as shameful as their willingness to tell others about it.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Veshpo posted:

I don't find the act itself nearly as shameful as their willingness to tell others about it.

Yeah I bet it's actually a really common thing for living couples to do, like when you find your grandma's journal after her death and learn that granddad was really into felching.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

this is almost but not quite on the level of those baby fetish dudes who wear diapers and nappies. like i get not being ashamed of your kink or whatever but man nothing good is going to come from people knowing you drink your girlfriends titty milk

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Especially once she kicks him out for fighting with her baby daddy and he's back on the market.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
So is there a market for this? Can one be a freelance titty sucker for hire? Once they start producing you can move on to the next client.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

manchild

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I am of the opinion that boobs are good and therefore their excretions must be good as well.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Weird. Although I have a kink where the OP milks my balls by sucking on them every 2 hours to trick them into thinking I'm gay.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

in hip hop there is the hype man. well you see there are hype people everywhere. and they hype all kinds of things. in fact, you can find a hype person for anything. they drive small minded idiots into a craze.

why do people go to church (side note: i am an atheist ;))? because there's hype people there swearing they felt christ's hand on their shoulder once or spoke in tongues. gluten-free hype people? yepp, they're the ones who tell their chuckle-head friends they felt a fog lift when they quite gluten.

sometimes i have to hold myself back from being a hype person. when i'm explaining ketogenic diets, star citizen or the latest Sam Harris book, i have to remind myself to stick to the logical facts, not emotions, when explaining my interests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i want my gf to hype me while i suck a titty

• Locked thread