Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
I've becom strangely obsessed with the black knight 2000 pinball table. its the most metal and 80s pinball table ive ever played and im going to play it again tonight!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQPGtzmStq4

lookit that. :krad:

last time i played it i got the ball stuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
True story- at one time pinball machines were considered games of chance until the flippers were added, thus making them a game of skill.

I want to make a pinball machine that dispenses gum balls to use as the pinball and when the game is done, you get a gumball. Please steal this idea!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
that is a wonderful idea. id be all over it.

ill post a picture if i get the ball stuck again!
or if i find the pictures from the first time

thanks Manifisto!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
two player pin ball machine with flippers on each end. Co-op or Versus. Why isn't this a thing!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Please write your congress man

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
like that crossfire boardgame from the 90s but better?
id play that

with the bumpers and stuff, i hope

thanks Manifisto!

Robot Made of Meat

Gross Dude posted:

two player pin ball machine with flippers on each end. Co-op or Versus. Why isn't this a thing!

Too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgoDryiZHY8

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

omg yis. i need to play this.

who else likes pinball??

thanks Manifisto!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
me, i like pinball

my gramma used to own a Pheonix before it eventually crapped out, i would play it a lot.

FactsAreUseless

There's a big pinball and arcade expo every year in Tacoma. It was last weekend, but it's worth going if you have the chance.

Robot Made of Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

There's a big pinball and arcade expo every year in Tacoma. It was last weekend, but it's worth going if you have the chance.

. . . and a time machine.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FactsAreUseless

Robot Made of Meat posted:

. . . and a time machine.
Or a calendar

Scaly Haylie

Splatmaster posted:

True story- at one time pinball machines were considered games of chance until the flippers were added, thus making them a game of skill.

I want to make a pinball machine that dispenses gum balls to use as the pinball and when the game is done, you get a gumball. Please steal this idea!

wouldn't miniscule flecks of gum get all over the machinery since you're knocking the gumball around?

big black turnout

sorry ive been focusing on the bottom half of the tech tree so i can make gunpowder but I have no idea what day it is

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am the deaf dumb blind poster who plays a mean pinball

but seriously my aunt and uncle had a pinball machine in their pool room and i used to play a lot when i was a kid so i'm p good at this pinball

ron color
pinball is cool. im really good at elvis pinball and dirty harry pinball

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tfw when you're cradling that ball in the flipper and then firing it right into points

alnilam

tfw the ball goes right down the d*mn middle where no amount of skill can save it :negative:

City of Glompton

I am not good at pinball but I like it.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

big black turnout

City of Glompton posted:

Scaly Haylie

sonic spinball

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Lizard Wizard posted:

wouldn't miniscule flecks of gum get all over the machinery since you're knocking the gumball around?

Gumballs are coated in wax as the final coat sometimes and there's a hard candy shell but sugar at least would most likely get everywhere and

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

tfw the ball goes right down the d*mn middle where no amount of skill can save it :negative:

flap flap flap flap!

:smith:

tao of lmao

Gross Dude posted:

There is. USA Football is a 2 player head to head pinball game. I had an arcade thread a while back with some pictures from it.

here
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2710

tao of lmao

This looks rad too haven't seen this one before :)

tao of lmao

This guy does a pinball twitch stream near daily if that's your kinda thing.
https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip/profile

Darkman Fanpage
tilt

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

mailorder bees! posted:

I've becom strangely obsessed with the black knight 2000 pinball table. its the most metal and 80s pinball table ive ever played and im going to play it again tonight!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQPGtzmStq4

lookit that. :krad:

last time i played it i got the ball stuck.

I literally clicked on this thread planning to link the Black Knight 2000 theme.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
it didn't get stuck but I found the pic.

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I literally clicked on this thread planning to link the Black Knight 2000 theme.

its the most metal pinball table ive played

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i did play it tonite tho.

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

DraconicImpulse posted:

me, i like pinball

my gramma used to own a Pheonix before it eventually crapped out, i would play it a lot.

your gramma had a phoenix??? sweet!!! how was it?

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

tao of lmao posted:

This guy does a pinball twitch stream near daily if that's your kinda thing.
https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip/profile

i'll have to watch this

thanks Manifisto!

Scaly Haylie

i occasionally bust out pinball hall of fame: the williams collection on my wii, it's pretty decent

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

mailorder bees! posted:

your gramma had a phoenix??? sweet!!! how was it?

my great gramma, yeah. she got it when my grampa bought it from an arcade that was going under. unfortunately the thing died when i was 6 so i dont' have many memories of it, but i do know that i had a blast, and was really sad when she sold it.

Magic Hate Ball

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

FactsAreUseless posted:

i went, it was crazy. they had like 300 pinball machines and i stayed for nine hours

Splatmaster posted:

theres a mod for the twilight zone pinball that does this

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
Do yourself a favor and get pinball fx2 when its on sale on steam.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i picked up that pinball game on steam its not bad

i got the black knight 2000 table and the bride of pinbot and cue ball wizard.

i always liked cue ball wizard; my family used to have this gottlieb licensed microsoft pinball game and i liked that one. i found one in the wild when i visited tacoma wa for a magic tournament. i ended up drinking beer and playing cue ball wizard all night.

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
I had the high score on Street Fighter 2 pinball in the arcade because it was easy to cheat

when you got multiball, you could just not launch the second ball

then you racked up high scores with multiball but you only had to contend with one ball

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread