Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
sticking semtex onto riot shield guys in mw2

stabbing an engineer and then wrecking his poo poo in tf2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
in TFC 2fort: conc jumping moat to battlement, shotgunning the sniper to death, nailgunning the sentry on the flagroom ramp, then murdering the engy and his stuff in the flagroom, and then doing the conc jump up the elevator shaft for an easy cap.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Jenny Agutter posted:

-smashing through a wall to hit a guy on the other side with the sledgehammer in red faction guerilla

also w/ jensen

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

catching a monkey in Ape Escape. Oh my god.

super jumping as the kracken.

clipping through walls on purpose

when the VMU beeps really loudly

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
jihad jeeps

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Smashing some gently caress into a wall face first in The Warriors, and also bresking a bottle on someones head and then stabbing them in the guts with it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Picking up gems in Spyro.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
car bombs in mercenaries

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Oh man the first mercenaries was so good

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Pogo Sticking in shovel Knight

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

-opening the 25th lootcrate
-when the GTA sharkcard hits your bank account
-unlocking a crate in Tf2 (rip lol)
-when your bank account clears the transaction and 140 steam trading cards finally hit your inventory

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Nostradingus posted:

-Chaining Soul Voices in Xenoblade

Getting a really long chain attack in the original xenoblade
Also agree on double jump and specifically to Ori, the "bash". The remake is out now right?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Aston posted:

Getting a really long chain attack in the original xenoblade
Also agree on double jump and specifically to Ori, the "bash". The remake is out now right?

its out. it honestly doesnt add much at all but i will take any reason to replay that amazing game lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Solving a riddler trophy in Arkham Knight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks for your input everybody, I'll be sure to give a shoutout to Imp Zone when I'm cashing five figure checks selling The Goomba Stomp: A Revue of Simple Pleasures as a hyper successful coffee table book for gamers

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HORMELCHILI posted:

-opening the 25th lootcrate
-when the GTA sharkcard hits your bank account
-unlocking a crate in Tf2 (rip lol)
-when your bank account clears the transaction and 140 steam trading cards finally hit your inventory

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

-tying my shoelaces on the first try

-when i get the last corrin amiibo at toys r us

-whenever i get an uber in tf2 (seriously. ive had ubers that were so well timed they've literally brought me out of a depression.)

My 'goomba stomp' is quoting a fantastic and hilarious post like this. Keep it up! :^)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

conceitedguy posted:

My 'goomba stomp' is quoting a fantastic and hilarious post like this. Keep it up! :^)

can one of the eight million retarded iks and admins make sure this doesn't happen again

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

conceitedguy posted:

qq more

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Someone should give him the yoda

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He's been shitposting across the Imp Zone for at least a week now and it's getting tiring

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Cutting the grass in link between worlds

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

In Training posted:

- nailing a sick drift on a hairpin turn in burnout

hell yeah!!!

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

doing the anti-grav jump in symphony of the night to knock the last collectible out of the librarian's butt

Oh hell yes. It took me so long to get that move down to where I could do it without touching the ground

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

fozzy fosbourne posted:

In ssx tricky when the music would get quiet until you landed your trick

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

- when i loving forget the fact that my life is loving poo poo and im a loving 28 year old virgin with a dead end life for an hour because of a video game.

Bill Barber posted:

Probably my all-time favorite in the game is when you've got your arm selected as your secondary and you do a running CQC on an enemy Snake just does a huge loving swing punch that literally flips the enemy over while knocking them out. So satisfying.

here's the rest of my emptyquotes

and, to contribute: landing a ko with a home run bat or bobomb in smash bros

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GameCube posted:

here's the rest of my emptyquotes

and, to contribute: landing a ko with a home run bat or bobomb in smash bros

Read the OP.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

In Training posted:

My favorite version of the double jump is falling off a platform and then jumping in mid air

Donkey Kong Country, rolling off an edge and mid air jumping to get a KONG letter?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

In Training posted:

Read the OP.

those actions are as easy and repeatable to me as goomba-stomping is to your average gamer. i've done them 10000000000 times, each.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

He's been shitposting across the Imp Zone for at least a week now and it's getting tiring

word, cant have people making lovely posts in Imp Zone

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

most of the God Reel moves in God Hand are so satisfying

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

critical headshot in RE4

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

critical headshot in RE4

Ohhhh me likey

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Airshots with rockets in Quake and Quake derived games, the Tribes blue plate special... generally hitting things in mid air with explosive projectiles

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

critical headshot in RE4

when you should the guys in the head and the tentacles burst out

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The suplex

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
finding a badass gun with limited ammo and stashing it away for later

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Riding the shell in Mario 64

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

qnqnx posted:

Airshots with rockets in Quake and Quake derived games, the Tribes blue plate special... generally hitting things in mid air with explosive projectiles

Especially when the explosive weapons have knock back, and you launch them into the air so they can't dodge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

- when i loving forget the fact that my life is loving poo poo and im a loving 28 year old virgin with a dead end life for an hour because of a video game.

oh hell yes