Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
It doesn't pin to walls but your post made me think of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Ah poo poo.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
FEARs shotgun and penetrative spike gun

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frank.club posted:

FEARs shotgun and penetrative spike gun

The railgun was sweet too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- shooting a rail gun. It's extremely hard for a game to gently caress up this Goomba Stomp so I will include it as a blanket entry

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In the era of every fps having hitscan weapons, it's important to remember that this used to be the pinnacle OP element of a game instead of being really extremely boring.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
in blood using the dynamite, even if you misjudged and blew yourself to bits, was a treat every time. not least because of the lighter sound fx and animation.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- using dual secare and the magnetic glyph to fly at the top 95% of the screen without the fly glyph and at turbo speed in Order of Ecclesia

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

- using dual secare and the magnetic glyph to fly at the top 95% of the screen without the fly glyph and at turbo speed in Order of Ecclesia

its redire, secare is the broadsword. I'm glad you found out about redire though because it owns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

its redire, secare is the broadsword. I'm glad you found out about redire though because it owns.

Sorry yeah redire. It's some of the coolest movement I've ever experience and I was bummed that it didn't carry over to NG+

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Sorry yeah redire. It's some of the coolest movement I've ever experience and I was bummed that it didn't carry over to NG+

http://i.imgur.com/I74yY9b.webm

its so good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Melting's corpse explosion in Nuclear Throne.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Sleeping dogs: the leg snap move and everyone's reaction to it. Also environment attacks. Also everything, that game is the poo poo

Killer instinct: the announcer yelling when you do an ultra combo or combo breaker

Shadow of the colossus: stabbing a weak point (this can also feel bad though)

Shooting a grenade out of an enemies hand or off their belt, shooting a rocket out of the air, noscope sniper rifle head shots

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zooming across the screen with Psycho Crusher in SF2: Turbo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

firing the MG in snake eater until naked snake starts screaming

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

corpse stomping in dead space

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

corpse stomping in dead space

the added voice clips in 2 were so good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

2 is a really great game, just in general. shame the series went in a weird direction

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

2 is a really great game, just in general. shame the series went in a weird direction

I really liked 3, but I co-op'd all the way through it with cool people. I liked extraction too. Still cannot believe they put exploding baby necromorphs in 2 lmao

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
successfully using a dragon punch when standing up in a fighting game

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

dromal phrenia posted:

Shadow of the colossus: stabbing a weak point (this can also feel bad though)

Jumping through the air from one part of a colossus to another felt really good in that game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

I really liked 3, but I co-op'd all the way through it with cool people. I liked extraction too. Still cannot believe they put exploding baby necromorphs in 2 lmao

actually shouted "NO!!" when i first saw the babies i still cant believe it either

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

youre in a playground/toddler care area and im thinking "nooo they wouldn't, they wouldnt have me shoot zombie children" not only were they children they were babies on all fours with nuclear bellies

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

incidentally blowing them up felt great lmfao

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Hitting every crossbow shot in a Gungeon room

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- sucking up an enemy in kirby

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

- sucking up an enemy in kirby
- The Throw and Back Drop powers in Kirby's Adventure

- Using the Rock power to land in the cup in Kirby's Dream Course

- Mirror's sliding attack in Kirby Superstar

- Using the Rainbow Sword/Star Rod for the space battles in Kirby's Adventure and Dream Land 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

basically everything in kirby superstar

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

- the noise when yoshi digests something in smbw
- almost falling into a pit but ejector seating off of yoshi at the last minute

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

youre in a playground/toddler care area and im thinking "nooo they wouldn't, they wouldnt have me shoot zombie children" not only were they children they were babies on all fours with nuclear bellies

lmao the part where you have to hold out against a horde of child necromorphs was insane

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Aston posted:

Jumping through the air from one part of a colossus to another felt really good in that game.

hanging on an arm and using the momentum of the colossus' swing to propel you up to its head

detonating c4 in any game

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
hitting a massive combo in puzzlequest is always satisfying, and once you get late-game you're doing it on a regular basis

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
when your katamari goes up a size & perspective shifts & you get to pick up new stuff and roll outside or onto the freeway

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
going off the top rope to the outside

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just discovered the 7 sided strike in Diablo 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

OP has been updated.,

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Op, I only posted an image so you may have missed it, but :
- digging to a big rear end gem and blowing that mother up in Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-D774h_dxg&t=25s

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

-Surfing your shield in the new zelda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
popping an ember in DS3 is really, really satisfying