Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Smashing some gently caress into a wall face first in The Warriors, and also bresking a bottle on someones head and then stabbing them in the guts with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Oh man the first mercenaries was so good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

-opening the 25th lootcrate
-when the GTA sharkcard hits your bank account
-unlocking a crate in Tf2 (rip lol)
-when your bank account clears the transaction and 140 steam trading cards finally hit your inventory

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

He's been shitposting across the Imp Zone for at least a week now and it's getting tiring

word, cant have people making lovely posts in Imp Zone

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

🍺

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Diving in any of the max payne games

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

dont know if anyones said this yet, but the "jump tackle" onto someone in Uncharted 4, where you disarm them too

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

a low chance to hit that crits and kills in xcom

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

melee kills in battlefield 1

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

that plays in my head every time i do a bump of blow

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Robot Randy posted:

still no way to see the sets of tags you've collected :negative:

picking up the tankgewehr kit and going to town with the sawn off secondary rules tho

do you play on pc? i feel like i already know its ps4

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also horse sword

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

drifting a turn holding down the turbo button in super hang-on

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Hell yes. Taking curves at 324km/h feels amazing.

Agreed, whatever the gently caress that number is. Its over 300 so it seems big and good.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Shield deflecting a guardian blast

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

recycling a bunch of stuff in prey and watching the cubes pour out of the machine

Yeah, when you get that second squirt

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

nothing more excitijng than some DARK SOULSY MECHANICS IN 2D INDIE GAMES I LOVE THAT poo poo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

I've played it and its drat good. Very fluid and fast which is why its confusing to compare it to dark souls.

Are you desrcribing a game or a poo poo you took?? LOL

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Destroying a vietcong tunnel a hundred fifty meters away with the grenade launcher in rising storm 2

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

Anti goomba stomp; finding a sword in dungeon you just bought at the shop for all of your gold

The worst lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

On newer pcs these parts are mega messed up because sometimes Max just doesn't jump. He's stuck in the ground!

Thats probably from the game running over 60fps or something ive seen that a few times in old shooters

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Cat Machine posted:

the sound of the ball going into the hole coming out of the DS4 speaker in everybody's golf

yeah idk why but its so good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

- timing a max level Driver Combo and max level Blade Combo at the perfect time so that the screen freezes, zooms in and explodes a comically large number out of an enemy in Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I was gonna post this

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

Now imagine it with an Australian guy doing a fighting game announcer voice saying things like "Awesome..... Steam Explosion Break" while the words flash on the screen lol

its the announcer from smash bros

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

- hitting the same shot 3+ times in a row in pinball arcade

-Doing it on bride of pinbot heart shot irl

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ol yeller posted:

giving the game away when the clerk says he cant pay you anything but he can "take it off your hands"

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ol yeller posted:

turning around when u see first place cross the finish line so u can hit the other drivers and try to ruin the race

Lol loving human being

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

C-walking white guy on the ddr pad doing “the game of love” doubles

Understanding this post

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Hey guys, look what I’ve spent my grandfathers pension on:

Fair price for a working time machine

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Alright everyone this is a must watch https://youtu.be/eY9veTXCAmk

Ijust69dyourmomma

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Getting Pussy Because of DDR

Gaming Dreams thread is that way

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Arcade Ticket Counters Hate Him! 1 simple trick got this man the 3rd highest score on Don't Fear the Reaper Happy Hardcore remix on 16 different DDR games - and he got some sweet slizz

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Staying after the arcade closes to help the owner clean up and the owner opens the machine and gives you 10 free plays

Going home with the arcade owner because he said he has like 4 ddr cabinets and even one thats only out in japan yet

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

German

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Delivering the last materials to finish a highway segment and then seeing the “[player] used a highway you restored” notification like 5 times in a row

I finished one last night and the next like 3-4 hours of gameplay was just a rain of tens of thousands of likes from hundreds of players lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pulling off an epic beer chug into big poopy into needed shower combo in death stranding for max likes