Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

-cutting the world clean in half in the strength test minigame on kirby superstar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

kirbys dream course was wonderful

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A95VLkNW6tk
this is incredibly satisfying to watch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you can downthrow most ppl into this in smash4 and they're helpless, nintendo never fixed it ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dongicus posted:

Bumping into guys in The Witcher 3 that make the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBBXfA9K3BE noise

i like when the guards say "gently caress" and you bump into a cluster of guards that all say "gently caress" one after the other, all different voice clips

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

getting a part break in monster hunter and hearing that crunch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

- rolling away from the host when he rolls away and you both drink Estus and bow like you're reenacting the final boss of MGS4

yes! yes!!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

-invading someone whos genuinely doing pve, and the moment they see you they drink all their estus and duel bow

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

winning a ladder match in sc2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sleeping Dogs has a bunch of little things like this, like when you successfully ram someone's car, or the action hijacking, or some of the slow-mo in brawls.

sleeping dogs is a large collection of goomba stomps

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Cannonballoon posted:

Making Lara swan dive from a tall cliff into a pool of water below.

... or into the floor. :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NNGP-fC6CU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gibs on a direct rocket hit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

Fast missile trick on metroid prime :discourse:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Benny D posted:

Maybe someone said this already but changing equipment in the menu while running for
Your life in a souls game

calmly fishing for the stormruler in my inventory while siegward handles yhorm by himself

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

- Doing the dash jump in Mega Man X

Dash jumping into boss doors

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Aston posted:

Calling a mech as D.Va

dogfighting a rival pharah and scoring 2 direct rocket hits

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Is this even possible?

behind each shake the game rolls against the mon's capture rate, usually its 4 "shakes" (the first 3 and right before the cap). a critical capture reduces it to 1 shake but that shake can still fail

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no-hitting a boss in enter the gungeon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really need to give this a second shot

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Aston posted:

Anti goomba stomp: dying with your finger on the heal button

pressing the dodge button and getting hit on the same frame

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Action Tortoise posted:

shooting down a junkrat's riptire

hearing an enemy's ultimate voice cue cut short

i miss junkrat's tire blowing up regardless of being shot down or not and having like triple the range it does now lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

casually doming someone in the back of the head with a silenced pistol and just walking away in hitman

doming multiple guards in an area before anyone can react and walking away calmly

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

buttstomping on giant goombas on tiny huge island and scoring a blue coin

thats my poo poo baby

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sleeping a guard in mgs as the exclamation mark pops up, but not triggering an alert saving your big boss run

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ancient taboo goomba stomp: running tf2 the normal way after leaving it in text mode all night and getting 16 new items

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Aston posted:

Gliding down above an unsuspecting enemy and then letting loose with a devastating drop attack in Zelda: Breath of the Wild

the range and damage going way up the harder you fall is epic. its like stomping down off a skyscraper in Prototype except the game is good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Aston posted:

I didn't even know this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EvbqxBUG_c&t=85s

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Screenshake critical hits

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They yell "ahh I've got aids now!" In Japanese when you do the move.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

- using a menu in Persona 5

atlus menus are fantastic. the first thing that struck me about smt4 was how crisp and nice all the UI is

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh baby

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

tht famous game mechanic you do all the time in metroid prime "getting the ice beam early"

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I love the wavebuster

it was awesome, and so was the giant ice super missile

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Getting the plasma beam and wondering how strong it is, then going outside and being greeted by some flying space pirates and instantly vaporizing them was a very powerful gamer feel

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I don't think it would happen but I'd prefer if it was an emulated version of NA 1.0 GameCube prime. Before they fixed all the physics bugs

it was cool how it was stupid easy to just jump up to the space boots and get them as your first powerup

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the double. two goomba stomps

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

firing 99% of the guns in nuclear throne

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

- Following a Prideful Gabagool into the Tension Zone and hearing dat music change :ohyeah:

- Getting an air Frenulum just before you hit Ground Twelve

- Standing over a crowd of Slovenly Praksises and grinning before tossing your last Greedy Football amongst them and watching the crowd go muthafuckin wild :catdrugs:

- Saving up your Taint-Forged Blades to trade to the Grossest Parappa........ :drat:

- Perfectly hopping across the Frightingale Floor in time with the enraged noises of the Floor Clown :honk:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

guard crushing an invader in dark souls 3