Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

game mechanics spoiler for IT dropping like ten red chu chu jelly around a sleeping camp and setting them off with a bomb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

calling koi in yakuza's version of koi-koi
shutting down your opponent's 40-point motherfucker hand with a 1 point junk hand or poetry ribbons in koi-koi

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

basically koi-koi fuckin kicks rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Ricci Mahjong: everything

every time i think about playing mahjong i remember the time my buddy won $100 playing a penny a point with a friend of a friend of his and get scared off

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

trying to play any of the card/board games in Yakuza, especially Shogi, sends my brain deep into Frightingale Floor territory

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

calling tengri in ni no kuni

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

kuso...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011