Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
negative splitting in a racing sim and the feeling of the car getting lighter as the fuel tank gets emptier :-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Aston posted:

When you loop back to an early area in a metroidvania and crush all the enemies who gave you grief at the start.

When you get a double jump power. i duno why but double jump is always the most epic power to get in every game its in. maybe its just me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

conceitedguy posted:

My 'goomba stomp' is quoting a fantastic and hilarious post like this. Keep it up! :^)

qq more

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

rolling through a pile of barrels in a souls game

Time for rolling

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Being leet at video games

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
getting the airship
landing on an island you couldnt get to before you got the airship
starting or continuing loads of sidequests that you get to after you get the airship

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Stepping on a lift button in a souls game

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

getting "toastyyyy" in mortal kombat

how do you get it. me and a friend got it once by accident as children and thought the game was haunted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
zangeif in the old 2d street fighters .. its nice.. then theres kings in tekken 3 that can like combo into a 12 hit throw