Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I frickin love finishing people off with the melee in Halo, especially the regular/plasma pistol animations in 1 where u just slam em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

I like that burnout 3 has a boost meter even though 15 seconds into every event it's maxed out and doesn't ever seem to go down lol

The "Burnout" cars in Paradise that keep boosting as long as you're scoring are sick for this. So satisfying watch the meter fill up.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I love this thread...thank u all

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The little flip move Master Chief does with the pistol after melee attacking in Combat Evolved.
Hell yeah

Hat Thoughts posted:

I frickin love finishing people off with the melee in Halo, especially the regular/plasma pistol animations in 1 where u just slam em

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

Low profile moves in general are a goomba stomp. Sliding under projectiles like a boss.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/OrdinaryVastGoa.webm

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I agree with Jeff Gerstmann's statement that if you remove your personal feelings from the issue Tetris is almost definitely the greatest game of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

If somebody ever said to me that Sonic CD was the greatest game ever made I'd place them under citizens arrest and immediately call Homeland Security

A goomba stomp for young me was finding out about the "debug mode" cheat in Sonic 2 for Genesis and being able to place any item anywhere & an anti-goomba stomp for young me was repeatedly seeing cheats titled "Slow-Mo mode!" that were just "Pause & unpause very quickly to use slow-mo mode!"