Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
shuriken kills in hitman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

doming multiple guards in an area before anyone can react and walking away calmly

dude yes thats my favorite feel in that game. walking into a room and head shotting all 6 dudes before anyone can even think about whats happening. when you pull it off and fire six head shots for six guys... mwah

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I don't ever really use guns in Hitman, except for snipers

I used to murder indiscriminately but lately I've toned it back trying to get good scores and mastery stuff.. sometimes I let loose and dome a few peeps before reloading a save just to get it out of my system though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

- fusing a demon or Persona in the SMT games and subseries

:hai:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Making your battle commands in time with the music so that the menu movement and command selection sound effects fit the song in SMTIV and Apocalypse. Yes I do this

I do this

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

codenameFANGIO posted:

No you don't.

Um. gently caress off.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

One Man Trash posted:

reverse goomba stomp: when you accidentally activate the button again after a long elevator ride in a dark souls game

Um if you don't hit the button on your way out to send the elevator back up anyway you are a HUGE noob for real.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mycophobia posted:

this isn't possible. you can't do this

You can jump in Doom.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

- Dangerously saving up an absurdly large amount of souls / blood echoes in a SoulsBorne game and finally making it back to a bonfire or what have you safely and level up like 20 fuckin times. god tier G. Stomp

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

- using a menu in Persona 5

- using any menu in a game with good UI design and SFX aka MGSV and BotW and even though it's kind of aids disgaea has epic menu sounds that makes equipping stuff feel good. there's other ones to but those are the ones i can think of off top

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

What's a tetris?

Please dude... Tell me your trolling :stare:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

successfully executing the mockball for getting icebeam/super missiles first try in super metroid

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

- Summon Torturer + Lighting Torturer of Fire Breath Brand = Level Up City

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

i cant make any sense of this

I'm not 100% sure he isn't just making stuff up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

There is no honor in this

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pablo Gigante posted:

Is this the same person who came out of 10+ years of lurking to roast Synthy

Yea and he is taking no prisoners

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

nothing more excitijng than some DARK SOULSY MECHANICS IN 2D INDIE GAMES I LOVE THAT poo poo

Dead Cells, a game mentioned but not shown in that guys post, is actually insanely epic and one day I'm gonna get around to recording cool game play of it and make some drat believers out of you guys

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

I've played it and its drat good. Very fluid and fast which is why its confusing to compare it to dark souls.

the combat is sooo satisfying, like a 2d nuclear throne. the devs also just released a content patch that fixed a lot of stuff people were complaining about and added a bunch of other cool poo poo for Synergy purposes. devs that listen to there community FTW

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

2d side scrolling, i mean.. dead cells isnt a twin stick shooter

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Liquid Drink posted:

Coming back as Tommy

yeah when I'm sitting there after getting murked by jason like ah gently caress i was so close to the car and the You are Tommy animation starts playing I get so fuckin hype

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Theoretical Goomba Stomp: Using the sweater + Tommy Jarvis mask machete/mask combo to finish Jason off once and for all

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

First of all, heh, *pushes glasses up* you eat pieces of poo poo for breakfast?

Boom. Head shot.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

how do you get it. me and a friend got it once by accident as children and thought the game was haunted

i think it's random

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Especially if it makes a metallic ringing sound.

dink

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Aston posted:

- Chopping zombies in half with the gravity gun and saw blades in Half Life 2

Oh hell yeah. I remember challenging my self at 11 or whenever i played that to beat the whole level with just the gravity gun and i did it. Goomba stomp

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Red flag: Rediscover does NOT have this achievement unlocked on his steam profile. Care to explain yourself, Red?

I pirated HL2, all those years ago. Forgive me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I actually remembered it wrong. the hl2 demo had ravenholm as level and i did the challenge via the demo.. unless im double remembering wrong and did actually pirate it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

This made me smile.. Just when I thought I had seen every cool little thing BotW had to offer

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Running over birds and squirrels with your horse in botw

E: also throwing bombs at fish

everything in BotW is a goomba stomp, excluding when it starts raining when your half way done climbing a big rear end mountain.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

BBJoey posted:

stacking 100+ block on the ironclad and unleashing three body slams that instantly kills the final boss in slay the spire

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ol yeller posted:

goldmine!!! motherfucking..... just goldmine!!!!!!

Not yet.. there's still more epic goomba stomps to post