Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

MGSV is almost built around a lot of small little actions like this

- CQC slam
- CQC combo
- Fulton
- Quick Dive (my favorite)
- seeing an enemy sniper
Probably my all-time favorite in the game is when you've got your arm selected as your secondary and you do a running CQC on an enemy Snake just does a huge loving swing punch that literally flips the enemy over while knocking them out. So satisfying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=95404

:raise:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Black Baby Goku posted:

I bet that's his "alt" account
no way he registered for these forums when he was 5 years old...

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
***OUTPOST CAPTURED***

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

FactsAreUseless posted:

The tranq headshot noise in MGSV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdGDhoUyQj4

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
<passive> When you're watching an in_training stream and something new and shocking occurs in the level and he says "oh god!"

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

Super Mario Run's version of the Goomba Stomp is that if you run directly at a Goomba Mario automatically walks over him without taking damage. Phone games are a plague
It rules and I love it.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
BotW is filled with goomba stomps. One could almost say that just playing the game is one very long and satisfying goomba stomp.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

none of those things are in doom

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

Low profile moves in general are a goomba stomp. Sliding under projectiles like a boss.
Actually he jumped over the attack. You're the goomba stompee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Pressing the flashing counter prompt in shadow of morder, arkham and games of that like, and being rewarded with a cinematic combat manoeuvre.