Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

hey just a quick q. for all you goons reading this thread who wants to slather up their jimmy with BBQ sauce and let me suck all on it?

sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
I make my own using this recipe

http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/homemade-bbq-sauce-recipe/

It's good.

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015
Ketchup and mayo mixed together. Must be heavily whisked with a fork to create a new orange/yellow sauce sensation.

Affectionately known as 'burger sauce' here.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Nicomo posted:

Ketchup and mayo mixed together. Must be heavily whisked with a fork to create a new orange/yellow sauce sensation.

Affectionately known as 'burger sauce' here.

Known as 'thousand island' sauce everywhere else.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Just posting to remind you to try good mustard base bbq all your northerners eating the trash you get up there is like going to Olive Garden and being like "I don't really like Italian food"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

notZaar posted:

Known as 'thousand island' sauce everywhere else.

Nigga just blew up his dreams

• Locked thread