Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
WOWOWOW. IT'S THE BBQ SAUCE THREAD
bbq sauce is the world's best sauce. it combines all the flavors you want out of a sauce into one sauce: barbecue sauce. but don't take my word for it. check out these pics of different types of bbq sauce. what's your fav sauce? what do you put it on? :justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

notZaar posted:

BBQ sauce is just ketchup and spices, laughing my butt off at the op getting all Internet badass about his sugar paste lolololol

bbq sauce is actually an umbrella term for a rich panoply of sauces, many of which are not ketchup or even tomato based. BITCH.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Smash it Smash hit posted:

south carolina is king

mustard base is objectively the best

all those who disagree are loving r words

i agree with this about 60%, with the caveat that most of what i think of as south carolina bbq is actually just north carolina bbq.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i recently purchased a ralph's brand memphis style bbq sauce that didn't have any corn syrup in it. no date honey either though

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Chinatown posted:

i mean look at this guy hes probably cool as hell irl (hes probably dead idk)

anyways good sauce

this poo poo is good

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

TheCIASentMe posted:

The best bbq sauce is the stuff you hand me after you've given me a plate of BBQ.

Your move now, bitches.

joke's on you, it's my cum.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Smash it Smash hit posted:

lol eat my cum you whore

jackyl posted:

Pappys white lightning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

hey just a quick q. for all you goons reading this thread who wants to slather up their jimmy with BBQ sauce and let me suck all on it?

• Locked thread