Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I make my own barbecue sauce out of brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, worcestershire sauce, and a little ghost pepper powder which I got off amazon. it's white trash as gently caress, who cares, it's barbecue sauce. you people from the south can tell me how wrong I am now since I used ketchup and not tomatoes that have been smoked for 36 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

criscodisco posted:

That's totally acceptable (the ketchup part), but might I suggest adding a bit of orange juice and apple cider vinegar before you simmer it down. Also, cutting the ketchup with some applesauce adds a nice flavor, too.

these sound like excellent suggestions, thanks a bunch on the sauce tips

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Chinatown posted:

i mean look at this guy hes probably cool as hell irl (hes probably dead idk)

anyways good sauce

stubb's is the only worthwhile store brand imo, and you can get it here in alaska so I assume the rest of the country should have access to it

• Locked thread