Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Kainser posted:

Are you ok?

Americans putting on their pith helmets and pretending to know poo poo about my country gets old real fast. It reminds me of those racist conspiracy theories about how people in Africa were too stupid to build sphinxes or pyramids so aliens musta done it.

e:Also death to any white person who calls themself an 'Egyptologist"

420 Gank Mid fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Sep 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

unwantedplatypus posted:

How do you feel about having Settra the imperishable as your immortal head of state?

We elected him on his campaign promises of kicking out the Brettonians and Vampires

We keep re-electing him because we got drafted to fight in the skeleton wars

Always write "RIP" on your tombstones folks

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Fans posted:

I actually enjoy watching people who are average at the game more than pro. At least then there's some actual tension about who'll win

the real good poo poo is two players who know what they're doing vs each other

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Panfilo posted:

The 'death roll' the Kroxigars do on enemies they kill is extremely badass.

Basically they just clamp down on the bastard with their jaws and roll sideways.

It gives the Elf Eagle animation a run for its money

If you havent seen it here's the high elf/wood elf great eagle kill animation vs beastmen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apX0WlWNGBw

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Hamwarmer 2: Porky's Revenge

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Congrats to threadposter Mukip for winning the final Goonhammer 1 tournament and mashing the rest of us into a chunky crimson paste on the battlefield.

If you think you've got what it takes to win the Goonhammer 2 join on discord and we'll probably be starting another tournament this weekend or next.
https://discord.gg/0136Ht28l4ZMDBCIv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Plan Z posted:

I feel like Mazdamundi is basically nude Trump with better skin.

• Locked thread