Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

CommissarMega posted:

Have they announced Khornate LLs yet?

Valkia the Bloody hopefully :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

It's been awhile since I checked this thread, has anyone made a mod where Azhag starts the game with his magical crown? The legendary quest for it was really loving annoying last time I tried and just gave up and played grimgor instead

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I'm excited to play the underdogs of the Old World

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I remember someone posting here an economy guide for Vampire Counts and how some of their heroes allow you to make a lot of loving cash if you put them in the right place, does anyone have it?

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Necroskowitz posted:

I can't find it. But vampire economy basically boils down to leveling necromancers and banshees in the +% to income traits and deploying them all around the Castle Drakenhof region. Meanwhile you build up Drakenhof, Templehof and Ostermark with econ buildings to get the max bonus. The multipliers from the Drakenhof chain and the heroes will eventually net you buckets of cash after those regions are established.

Vampire Counts are the only faction where you don't necessarily want to quickly expand all over the place right off the bat. It's better to raid the folks around you and sack their cities so you can afford to buy new buildings in your main provinces as soon as they're available.

After that you can explode outward.

Thanks, this will help a lot in my campaign

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Yeah they're a much more refined chaos factions for sure, they even have a special end battle it looks like. Wonder if CA will update Chaos Warriors later

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

REALLY hope Chaos Warriors get this too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Oh my god the comments on that video :allears:

why yes we want another boring historical total war because

• Locked thread