Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Perestroika posted:

On that note, how exactly do Melee Attack and Melee Defense interact? Since both stats tend to fall between 1 and 100 for almost every unit I'm tempted to think it might work through straight hit/miss percentages somehow, but I really have no idea. I can never tell whether it'd actually be worth it to buff a Lord's or Hero's Melee Attack up from 60-something, or if I'd already be running into diminishing returns at that point.

Everyone should read this breakdown linked in the OP, it really explains a lot of the semi-arcane combat systems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N
So how the hell is "a route from their capital" calculated that this doesn't qualify? I have a three-province long contiguous border with the Dwarfs.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

frajaq posted:

I remember someone posting here an economy guide for Vampire Counts and how some of their heroes allow you to make a lot of loving cash if you put them in the right place, does anyone have it?

https://imgur.com/a/M8HOm#jbVKnrg

• Locked thread