Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Oh god I just bought this am I going to turn into one of those "grognards" now?

Anything I should know before diving in?

You need to know how to correctly grow a beard out of your neck, that's very important. You'll also want a pseudo knowledge of history and battles so you can whinge about things without actually knowing what you're talking about and there's about 5000000 pages of lore that's actually rather awesome that you'll need to know.

DLCs are pure gravy unless you're super competitive in multiplayer and believe new faction X is actually overpowered. I always recommend you snipe the factions that most interest you. The rest even if they're powerful will probably either get patched or people will find out they were never that amazing to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Olive Branch posted:

This is a Good Ruleset, but I will have to back out of saying I'd participate in the tournament. I'm not available between July 4-14 and these next couple of days are pretty intense with work, Canada Day and the weekend be damned. :(

I wouldn't worry too much, brackets won't even be started until the 8th. I planned on giving fairly lax match deadlines to begin with since this is gonna be pretty casual.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Captain Beans posted:

Do we have a group hangout voice chat for people who play multiplayer?

Back in the day we had quite a few playing Napoleon, it's amazing how much faster you can get 2v2 and larger games started with non idiots.

There is but people aren't usually in it. There's a goons total war group but I've never seen anyone in there.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
Hey Olive, that was a pretty good match. If you want, I saved the replay, I could do a commentary on it if you want me to.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

terrorist ambulance posted:

yes "lmao" indeed heavy shock cav should panic and run if left in contact without cycle charging against expendable poo poo infantry that don't even have a bonus to large good point

Orc boar boys aren't "real" heavy shock cav in that their charge bonus is good, but they have little armour, low damage and all around crappy stats. If the goblin unit turns around, they'll beat a unit of orc boar boys. A proper heavy shock cavalry unit is something more like a unit of Reiksguard or knights of the realm. Those units would kill enough goblins on the charge to then pull through and their stats make it so they don't die back. Think of orc boar boys more like very light shock cavalry.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
^ Long unplanned road trip actually described Archaon's life perfectly.

Olive Branch posted:

Go for it, though I don't think my 2 AM playing merits much commenting other than "what was with this unit composition, what was with that control of his units?" :razz:

That said, you certainly played much better than me, I guess my hit-and-run was wasted and my units took too many arrows to the face.

Also, holy crap are Vampire Counts even more annoying to fight now. Two necromancers and a crapton of Crypt Horrors and Wraiths means I can't kill anything when Nehek goes off. That is such a powerful spell now.

The composition was actually pretty OK, it's not too far off from what I'd take. The only thing that went really wrong for you was you sort of let your cavalry get hammered in a match where your big advantage was you had a much better cavalry wing than I did. Since I had a bit more infantry, a lot more shooting but you had a lot more cav, especially if you include the arachnarok, you kinda didn't take the win on the cav front.

I've been getting those wraith necromancer balls too but I haven't been having a hard time dealing with it. It depends on faction I'm using but I feel like every faction can deal with it.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Olive Branch posted:

Yeah, when you started flinging the fireballs the smartest thing I should've done was to bring my boars back behind my lines, but I have a bad habit of prepping cavalry on the flanks way ahead of my infantry force in the hopes of scaring the enemy into blobbing up to let me hem them in at my leisure. I need to be more patient!

What do you recommend for dealing with such blobs of Vampire enemies getting Neheked? Even when surrounding them, the spell seems to outdo any damage and prevents leadership crumbling.

Also, I've been really sucking at MP lately. So many matches ending in close defeats, it's actually a little frustrating. Well, ain't nothing to it but to play more and learn. I've friended you on Steam in case you want to try more matches later on!

I beat the wraith ball differently with different factions. With Empire, I just have to surround it and then get a really well timed bloodroar on them. Usually if I can force 3 relatively rapid invocations, he can't do a fourth overcast right away because he won't have a mana pool left so I can bolster my troops, ram my general in the middle and hit them with bloodroar. A lot of my matches, they start to disintegrate in that brief window before they can get a fourth invocation off. With dwarves I focus one unit down at a time with the rune of wrath and ruin taking 2 rune priests in a lot of my setups. With Bretts, obviously they can just grail knight them with cycle charges. Everyone with lore of death, you can hit the ball with the -18 leadership overcast over and over or you can pick units apart with fate. I've also seen final transmutation in conjunction with winning a melee do it since the damage outpaces invocation's healing.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Lt. Lizard posted:

I have no idea why people want elves. Looking at their roosters and at how AI behaves in this game, I am pretty sure that fighting against elves would go something like:

1) Attack elven army. It consist of 20% random melee dudes and 80% of basically Marauder Horsemen, except with range and damage of Quarrelers
2) ????
3) Uninstall the game, never play it again.

That'd mostly just be wood elves. High elves would be mostly elite units and spears while Dark elves would be mostly shock infantry and monsters backed by spears.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Rygar201 posted:

Yeah, Dark Elves are actually the Elf faction heaviest on ranged units depending on army comp. Warriors with Repeater Crossbows, Dark Riders (fast cav with aforementioned repeater crossbows), Corsairs dual hand weapon guys with hand crossbows and bonus armor against ranged attacks, and Repeater Bolt Throwers. High Elves and Wood Elves can't put out that volume of fire.

Mind you, the ton of shots output by those bastards don't actually ever seem to do anything by contrast to the High or Wood elf longbows. It's basically the elf equivalent of more dakka with similar sorts of accuracy.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Wafflecopper posted:

Did they buff High Elf bows in the later editions? When I played they were an ineffective, overpriced joke. Great accuracy sure but their bows had no punch (S3) so they were useless against tough and/or armoured targets, and because they were expensive elves you couldn't afford enough of them to put out a meaningful volume of fire against big blocks of softer troops. Plus they died to a stiff breeze.

They did but they were still pretty crap. It's just I typically found the dark elf ones crappier. They also dropped their cost by like, 4 points per model or something similar making it easier to get mass compared to the dark elf repeaters which remained comparatively expensive, though they had better armour for it.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
Me vs. Olive Branch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKUjnv9KuVM

I actually watched the replay and figured it's pretty perfect for talking about something that I think would help a lot of players out.

Also I know a few of you watched that video of three randoms, here's three more showing what multiplayer looks like post patch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWLr7E4IWok

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Onmi posted:

Okay, need actual advice on this fight.

IMO, get a good position for your cannons near the far back of the lines and close to the reinforcements if possible. Cannons do fire over your lines, but not if the enemy is in melee and they need to be a good amount back behind your lines.

Use the tanks to immediately snipe the enemy cannons, then have them fire at the cavalry.

Use net of amyntok fairly liberally. Keep pumelling soft, large targets with crossbows. Should be able to beat the chaos warriors with greatswords, flank charge them with Franz. If you can delay knights with the tanks, do so, then move in your reinforcement infantry to assist them.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Onmi posted:

One of the problems I have is they keep routing, and then regaining the will to fight. They seem to do this far more often than any other army I've faced, quite often 4-5 times in a single battle.. Vampires were honestly the best about this, since their dudes had the decency to just fall apart once the lord was taken out.

EDIT: Also, should I even be casting anything but Net at this point? Or should I be saving all my points for it?

You could probably kill Archaon by just spamming shem's burning gaze at him, but it kind of requires a pegasus to be used consistently.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Trujillo posted:

If you want the easiest possible no effort way to beat undead you can do the current mp fad:

These are the last 3 battles I've fought and each one starts the same way. Overcasting missiles from a flying mount seems to kill generals in one hit. Still won 2/3 of these battles but against AI this will swing any fight but I don't know why people think doing that's fun. It was pretty fun to play hide and seek with the person who brought nothing but flying bright wizards and empire captains until their leadership ran out and broke. The sad thing is it could've worked if he split them up and kept harrasing me while shooting me with missiles but he kept them all in one group so I just had to run one unit to one corner and the rest to the opposite corner.

That's ironic, since my magic missiles always seem to require about 10 overcasts to kill a general assuming I hit even a single drat one.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Trujillo posted:

Are they from flying mounts? Every time I see a general get hit by one from the air it nearly instakills them and for VC it makes them start to crumble because in the first picture Mannfred has -111 leadership from damage sustained and 200 health from just one gaze of nagash from a mannfred on the zombie dragon. The bright wizard's missiles have the same effect. It may be that the ranged damage from being above the enemy that's supposed to be for things like archers on hills is applying to flying units in a weird way.

Combination of either on ground or from flying mounts against either ground or air targets. Neither ever seems to hit their target or when they do my damage seems to typically be around 800 or less on overcast.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
Tournament Talk Everyone! :allbuttons:

Join the group here (it's public): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/goonfights

Post in this thread if you want to play: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/goonfights/discussions/0/358415738186952298/

Sorry about the delay, my hard drive got corrupted preventing me from running total war warhammer. I fixed it easily enough but the fix involved not using my computer for like, 12 hours.

Anyway, since people seemed to be fine with the general format, here's the finalized rules:

Match and Picks rules:
Single elimination rules are in play.
Each round will be best of 5.
Each player will send me a list of 5 factions in order that they want to play them. This can be sent via e-mail, private message or through steam. The order will be announced with the brackets after having received all faction lists.
Each faction can only be played once per opponent (with one noted exception)
To avoid stomps, if a player is about to face elimination on game 3 (after having lost the first 2 games) they may pick their faction for game 3 even if they have already played that faction or if that faction will be played on game 4 or 5.
If a faction is played in game three due to the above rule, they may be played again in game 4 or 5 so long as they are listed there.

Maps are to be played in order. The 5 maps are:
1: Central Chaos Wastes
2: Glacial Lake
3: Marbad's tomb
4: Bloodpine Woods
5: Hel Fen

Composition rules:
Maximum of 1 lore of death caster
Maximum of 2 heroes (1 lord, 2 heroes is valid)
Maximum of 6 of any one unit.
Maximum 2 of demigryph knights, giants or any other large single target unit such as the steam tank or arachnarok spider.
Maximum of 2 range cavalry.

Gameplay rules:
Large funds and large unit size. If you must play on smaller unit sizes for any reason, please contact me.
No corner camping. Corner camping will have to be evaluated on a case by case basis by me but typically requires being so close to the corner that neither flank can be moved around. Edge camping may be evaluated similarly in extreme cases.
Matches are 20 minutes long. In the event of a draw at the 20 minute mark, a winner may be declared by me on evaluation based on several criteria. A player clearly avoiding an engagement with their remaining forces for a significant period of time will typically be declared the loser, though this may not be the case if they are capable of inflicting damage the entire duration of their retreat. In case a clear winner cannot be declared, play a rematch using the same map, factions and army compositions. Whether the rematch is used or the original game is used is up to my discretion.

Send replays via e-mail or drop box.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Necroskowitz posted:

You forgot this: :911:

Pretty sure you mean :canada:

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Gejnor posted:

Their ever so 'amazing' black orcs can and will lose out to dwarf warriors, a tier 1 unit, if you don't keep an eye on them 24/7 (had a fight where rank 4 black orcs got murdered by rank 1 dwarf warriors, what the gently caress game?).

Have you got a replay of that one? I am not too sure I buy that that's possible and there may be something going on that you didn't notice that may help you in future.

While their cavalry has on paper the worst statistics in the game among the lot of them, they're still better against a lot of factions due to being armour piercing which gives them a niche role at the expense of general stats, but it's still a strong unit.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
That looks like that Radious sort of trend of removing any faction unique elements from the game just so you can go about with a high tier shielded unit when the orcs seem to have that design philosophy built into them to some extent. It also pushes them into the realm of having a high defense unkillable line holder which orcs also aren't really all about.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
Just as a reminder to anyone in the tournament, I'll be drafting up the matches by tomorrow evening and I still need a few lists for participants. If you signed up for the tournament, read this post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779330&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=91#post461766598

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

rockopete posted:

Any rough idea of when this will take place? Or are we scheduling our own matches?

I'll be posting up the brackets by tomorrow and I'll give you until the end of the weekend to send me your matches. It'll be up to you lot to organize when you can get together to play then send me the replays.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

wiegieman posted:

Just to make sure, 80% physical resist is like having 160 armor, right?

No, since every attack has a little armour piercing. It's kind of hard to quantify but I think you could value it the same as about 180-190 armour assuming you're facing non-armour piercing units.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

wiegieman posted:

Yeah, this is why I like wraiths so much. They're like gently caress you to anyone who didn't bring enough magic, and their small health pool is actually a plus when you consider nehek.

To be fair, if they had a large HP pool, they wouldn't even need Nehek.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Lassitude posted:

Dunno if GW would be okay with basically the chief rival of the Vampire Counts being the LL for that faction. That said, a proper Lahmian sub-faction of sorts which combines vampires and the Empire (as Lahmians are all about subverting and controlling the Empire from within) would be cool.

That'd require a specific update that expands the map or something. The Lahmians aren't based in Sylvania, they're way off in an old dwarf hold, the silver pinnacle. They'd be so badly surrounded by dwarves that it'd be almost impossible to survive or expand. Mostly, for them to be viable, the diplomacy system would have to be very fleshed out.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
Brackets for the tournament are out now:

Bracket 1:

420gankmid AKA Choomander in Kief Vs. Kaza
Empire: ------------------------------------------------Greenskins
Dwarves: ---------------------------------------------Vampire Counts
VC: -----------------------------------------------------Empire
Brettonia: --------------------------------------------Dwarfs
Greenskins------------------------------------------Chaos

Bracket 2:

Sammvt AKA Truujilo vs. Zearoth K.
Empire-------------------------Dwarfs
Vampires--------------------- Empire
Dwarves---------------------- Greenskins
Chaos--------------------------Vampire Counts
Greenskins-------------------Chaos

Bracket 3:

Chomp---------------vs.Guderian AKA Rokopete
Chaos----------------Vampire Counts
Empire---------------Dwarfs
Brettonia------------Empire
Orcs------------------Orcs
Vampire Counts--Chaos

Bracket 4:

Doctor Crime AKA Obstacle2 vs. The Internet Janitor AKA Carnalfex
Empire, -----------------------------vamps
Greenskins------------------------empire
Vampire Counts------------------greenskins
Warriors of Chaos--------------dwarves
Dwarves---------------------------chaos

Please tell me if there are any corrections that need to be made. I'm not going to be too picky about when you complete these, but do try to organize yourselves at a reasonable time. Just in case, I'd prefer if both players sent me all replays as well as mentioning the results.

Yukitsu fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jul 9, 2016

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Onmi posted:

And for some reason, my units do not disengage from the enemy targets, I'm curious if there's a setting to make that easier.

Units have a certainly level of automatic fight back against units that they're engaged in combat with. Unless your unit is faster than their opponent, they cannot really disengage from an enemy. This is to prevent chronic kiting from players and make tarpit type units actually work as well as stop you from completely losing a unit that is on the move from automatically losing a fight just because it was on a move order. Guard mode kind of makes them less sticky, but the only reliable way is to engage that enemy unit with another unit to disengage with the unit you want to disengage. Sometimes cavalry can get free but often needs you to spam commands since they will technically be in combat while trying to disengage.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Olive Branch posted:

Be sure you took replays and give us more breakdowns on unit composition and strategy! Or will Yukitsu bless us with that?

Been recording rundowns all day. Trying to get into the mood of the fast talking e-sports commentator.

Triskelli posted:

I haven't tried it out but couldn't Chaos use Manticore riders and Marauder Horsemen with Throwing Axes against gyrocopters?

personally I use fireballs. One fireball seems to take out one gyrocopter.

Yukitsu fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jul 11, 2016

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
First set of matches that I got are up, I'll be uploading the remainder through out tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC678gZOlRI

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
Another set of matches are up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8aAvtP5h_c

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Fangz posted:

Is it actually an advantage to put Manny on a flying mount in multiplayer? Seems like he is better off on a horse, say, which lets him use his army to meat shield against sniping spells and makes him less vulnerable to missile units.

Matchup dependent. It's suicide vs. Brets, a bit questionable vs. Empire but often works fine, is safe vs. Orcs but isn't necessary, shits all over dwarves and is kind of risky against chaos.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
The remainder of the matches in so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg2w1Hfv-3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AQhgmmkBio

To the remaining players, we're going to be using the same format and maps for these next matches. Send in your lists of 5 factions again as we go into the second set.

Second bracket will be:

420gankmid against ZearothK

And Chomp vs. Doctor Crime

Do not play your matches until I've posted all faction lists. I'd love to have the games in before this weekend with a commentary over the finals done this Saturday and Sunday but I'm OK if things take their time.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Chomp8645 posted:

Just to be clear here, are we just resending you the info or are we allowed/intended to mix up our deployment order?

Sending a new lineup. I still have the old one so I wouldn't ask you all to send me that. You can send me the same 5 factions if you think it's a good lineup though.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?
Second bracket will be:

420gankmid against ZearothK

Greenskins------------Chaos
Empire------------------Greenskins
VC------------------------Empire
Dwarf-------------------Vampire Counts
Brettonia---------------Dwarfs

And Chomp vs. Doctor Crime

Vampire Counts--Empire
Empire---------------Greenskins
Brettonia------------VC
Orks------------------Brettonia
Chaos----------------Dwarves

The maps are the same 5 as the last set and the rules are the same. Just remember, no corner camping and a max of 2 ranged cav. :commissar:

Try to play these matches before the weekend but I'm not pressed for time or anything.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

NT Plus posted:

That's me. I'm that idiot. I'm garbage.

I don't know how I beat Very Hard Empire without knowing that. :ohdear:

Probably because you don't strictly need to build city garrisons if you're at the correct choke points.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Chomp8645 posted:

I want to talk a little about Chaos vs VC and explain my list a bit since Yukitsu thought it was funny and who knows maybe somebody will find it interesting. This is from round 1 of the goon tourney. His video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg2w1Hfv-3k

The only things I thought were funny were the numbers really. I think 2 fire wizards is a bit odd and wouldn't really want 4 halberds, but I still think they're mandatory. Forsaken I think I mentioned were good though but their nerfs kind of suck, and chaos spawn I think are viable but I definitely have had better times with the giants instead.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Kainser posted:

Maybe if only Warhammer fans bought the games but Elves are such a big deal comparatively for more 'mainstream' players that I really doubt lizardmen would be more popular.

Even without, a major part of Skaven's sales were when they were ridiculously broken in 7th edition, and the fact that you had to buy twice as many boxes for them as for any other faction. Even then, when polled there are more High Elf players than their are Skaven players, High elves being just behind the top three of Chaos, Orcs and Empire. Despite common internet sentiment, a lot of players just don't like the little vermin.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Safety Factor posted:

Elves were broken as gently caress in 8th edition. That drove a lot of their sales.

They've been one of their biggest sellers since as long as I've played, that being 5th edition including 6th when they were by far, categorically the weakest faction in the game. I think you can thank/blame Tolkien for that.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Angry Lobster posted:

People who played High Elves in tabletop usually were assholes and terrible human beings in general. gently caress them all.

Gee, thanks.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Kuiperdolin posted:

Tabletop is really cheap when you compare it to raising a real army.

I live in Canada eh, they're pretty much aboot the same price roond here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Fangz posted:

At least you don't have to pay upkeep. Yet.

It's called new editions. Pay it all again when a new rulebook comes out.

• Locked thread