Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol got a Bernie ex-staffer on Facebook telling me how much of a disaster he would have been as president

good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

lol got a Bernie ex-staffer on Facebook telling me how much of a disaster he would have been as president

good times

on the other hand, losing the white house to Donald loving Trump

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

good times

:smugdon:

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

good times

Better trump than Bernie I guess

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

good times

dodged that bullet!

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

good times
Bernie... BrosssSSS???!!?!? 1

:downsgun:

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
You can almost tell when the CTR checks stopped rolling in.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Mods?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

good times

:smugdon: gonna be great, thanks hillary

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://www.reddit.com/r/shouldvebeenbernie/

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
even if bernie lost the general the DNC would be better off with him having been the candidate. Hillary sucked a fat one (like anyone with a brain was saying the entire time) and look where we are now.

hillbots, your candidate sucked

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

good times

why did you even make this post? for an ostensibly smart person it was a real dumb choice

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I'd like to know which staffer recommended such zingers as "Dangerous Donald" and "America is already great"

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Condiv posted:

why did you even make this post? for an ostensibly smart person it was a real dumb choice

Stockholm syndrome

Paolomania
Apr 26, 2006

Congrats, hillbots. In this, the rustbelt reckoning, disenfranchised US labor sent your candidate and her neoliberal policies a grand gently caress YOU in favor of a deplorable protectionist.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Lord of Pie posted:

I'd like to know which staffer recommended such zingers as "Dangerous Donald" and "America is already great"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I will never get over the Clinton's personal affection for Ted Strickland and running him in critical Ohio

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

aw blew it oot yer bum ya milkdrinker

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mods please restore :bernget: and take back our country in 2020.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

mods please train the die-hard hillaries that scurried away after they lost to trump threads for 6 months

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

aw blew it oot yer bum ya milkdrinker

The milk drinkers reign supreme now, nite crew is dead and buried.

Arzy was right.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

mods please train the die-hard hillaries that scurried away after they lost to trump threads for 6 months

what does this mean

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hrc's rear end is grass, profoundly so

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i mean she'll get a lot of money from books and speeches still. but drat

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

'america is never great' would have caught on, i swear.

or maybe..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-AMYos0Js

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
HRC is dead, but the Clinton name, idk. Heck, we're laughing at the purging of the Bushes but one of his sons is a rising star in Texas. Chelsea might go for something local / state-wise, but that's not for a long long time if she even has the stomach to do so. She grew up being called the most vulgar names, after all. It toughened her up but might have simultaneously taught her to never wade in those waters.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

HRC is dead, but the Clinton name, idk. Heck, we're laughing at the purging of the Bushes but one of his sons is a rising star in Texas. Chelsea might go for something local / state-wise, but that's not for a long long time if she even has the stomach to do so. She grew up being called the most vulgar names, after all. It toughened her up but might have simultaneously taught her to never wade in those waters.

no. no more clintons ever

that dynasty has died a death even more pathetic than JEB!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

no. no more clintons ever

that dynasty has died a death even more pathetic than JEB!

easy to say, harder to do. the bushes of all people have shown me that dynasties are hard to kill. i guess the clintons would be the most vulnerable though, since they only have one child. jeb! has like.... 2. 3?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

wasn't jeb's poltically big (large adult) son a relatively early trump endorser? lol

nice work george p.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Zas posted:

wasn't jeb's poltically big (large adult) son a relatively early trump endorser? lol

[/timg]

nice, and don't hotlink images

I don't know how early he was, but he stuck on even when Jeb! didn't. He's ambitious :getin:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

congrats to the no confidence voters for beating 3rd parties i guess. woooo no confidence

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Zas posted:

congrats to the no confidence voters for beating 3rd parties i guess. woooo no confidence
I didn't even see any No Confidence commercials.

Someone needs to get their campaign manager on the phone!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

whoa turns out clinton sucked huh

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Breadallelogram posted:

Totally destroyed into the ground

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Breadallelogram posted:

who got owned harder this election? JEB! or clinton?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

jeb's humiliation was slow whereas clinton's was fast (but lasting). but that doesnt answer your question

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Condiv posted:

who got owned harder this election? JEB! or clinton?

clinton because we all got owned along with her

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jeb's was more humiliating because it played out longer and in public

Hillary's was instantaneous and behind the scenes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Jeb's was more humiliating because it played out longer and in public

Hillary's was instantaneous and behind the scenes
The fact she lost to Donald loving Trump is a very long lasting thing

If you don't think this basically didn't shatter what she can even do then lol. She can't run for president again.

• Locked thread