Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

on the level of their day to day reputations as individuals in the world, clinton will still at least be believed to be tough, hard working, smart, and so on by a lot of people despite her spectacular failure. can't really say the same for jeb, or at least, his circle is much smaller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Zas posted:

on the level of their day to day reputations as individuals in the world, clinton will still at least be believed to be tough, hard working, smart, and so on by a lot of people despite her spectacular failure. can't really say the same for jeb, or at least, his circle is much smaller.

she overcame a shitload of adversity as well

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

ThndrShk2k posted:

The fact she lost to Donald loving Trump is a very long lasting thing

If you don't think this basically didn't shatter what she can even do then lol. She can't run for president again.
Martha Coakley would like a word with you.

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

ThndrShk2k posted:

Lock him up...

In the white-house

Forced to do hard labor as the POTUS

:hai:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Poor Bernie Sanders

he was robbed of his election

The election is rigged folks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2__ESk5cXRY

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zas posted:

wasn't jeb's poltically big (large adult) son a relatively early trump endorser? lol

nice work george p.

lol jeb looks like he's the kid in this picture despite towering over his actual son

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Jeb's was more humiliating because it played out longer and in public

Hillary's was instantaneous and behind the scenes

Jeb's humiliation was public but he was also sorta a lovable dork. You could sympathize in his plight of being bullied over and over. Clinton will down in history as the worlds biggest loser, she won't be fondly remembered, if at all. Only in fleeting moment when you remember she existed. As those memories flutter by you'll mutter a few words of contempt for her losing to DJT like a big idiot as you shake your head.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

after watergate no one thought nixon could rebuild his reputation, but he did a pretty bang up job, all things considered (unless you look closely.) now, hilllary's no nixon... but she's got some of those qualities.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Homeless Friend posted:

lol jeb looks like he's the kid in this picture despite towering over his actual son

Jeb's humiliation was public but he was also sorta a lovable dork. You could sympathize in his plight of being bullied over and over. Clinton will down in history as the worlds biggest loser, she won't be fondly remembered, if at all. Only in fleeting moment when you remember she existed. As those memories flutter by you'll mutter a few words of contempt for her losing to DJT like a big idiot as you shake your head.

The most humiliating thing for HRC is that she'd been preparing for this moment for thirty years.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

anime was right posted:

she overcame a shitload of adversity as well

Yes she did, what with all those people conspiring to give her the nomination.

Panzeh posted:

The most humiliating thing for HRC is that she'd been preparing for this moment for thirty years.

When the results first became evident, over the horizon I heard a faint echo of her screaming, "BUT IT'S MY TURN!!"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Dalael posted:

When the results first became evident, over the horizon I heard a faint echo of her screaming, "BUT IT'S MY TURN!!"

Man, what I wouldn't give to have been a fly in the wall in that hotel suite as the results came in.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Where is that Despera poster or whoever was always making GBS threads on Bernie....

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

we should start worrying about if a candidate is a hillary instead of a mcgovern. mcgovern got stabbed in the back by the dem leadership. hillary got high on her own farts and threw the election to an orange clown

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Not a Step posted:

The milk drinkers reign supreme now, nite crew is dead and buried.

Arzy was right.

you seem pretty desperate to hate on nite crew for some reason when they were the only ones not making C-SPAM a total flamewar and DnDlite smugfest and generated dumb silly content for fun

Man Musk posted:

Poor Bernie Sanders

he was robbed of his election

The election is rigged folks

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Sylink posted:

Where is that Despera poster or whoever was always making GBS threads on Bernie....

in hell

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Condiv posted:

we should start worrying about if a candidate is a hillary instead of a mcgovern. mcgovern got stabbed in the back by the dem leadership. hillary got high on her own farts and threw the election to an orange clown

It's her turn to get humilated on the national stage.

Will always laugh how bad dems said you must support Hillary since she's the best option to defeat Trump.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/hillary-clinton-hiking-photo/

glad she is at peace and grace barely a day after ruining millions of lives

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe she'll take up painting and be art buddies with Dubya

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Breadallelogram posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/hillary-clinton-hiking-photo/

glad she is at peace and grace barely a day after ruining millions of lives

her only sorrow is for herself, after all

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Chelsea's not going to run for anything, ever.

Jeb! might not have learned his lesson though. Jeb! 2020!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

JEB!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

holy poo poo please

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

JEB!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

holy poo poo please

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Only some of you will get this:

Il faut pas que les USA se TRUMP parce qu'y en a qu'HILLARY ront pas.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Jeb always felt like he didn't want to run for president, was lovable in the way people pretended tim kaine was lovable (awkward uncle), and lost because he was blindsided by Trump showing up with a min-max strategy that was tailor made to win the primary. Jeb can disappear, which is I think what he wanted to do before any of this started anyway.

Hillary Clinton desperately wanted to be president and got cockblocked by a racist cheeto without a campaign to speak of because she put all of her faith in a robot, after low-key supporting said cheeto in the GOP Primary to have an easier target. History will not be kind to her.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

you seem pretty desperate to hate on nite crew for some reason when they were the only ones not making C-SPAM a total flamewar and DnDlite smugfest and generated dumb silly content for fun

Ahem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdSgvmj5Ps

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Oh to be young again

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Bushiz posted:

Jeb always felt like he didn't want to run for president, was lovable in the way people pretended tim kaine was lovable (awkward uncle), and lost because he was blindsided by Trump showing up with a min-max strategy that was tailor made to win the primary. Jeb can disappear, which is I think what he wanted to do before any of this started anyway.

Hillary Clinton desperately wanted to be president and got cockblocked by a racist cheeto without a campaign to speak of because she put all of her faith in a robot, after low-key supporting said cheeto in the GOP Primary to have an easier target. History will not be kind to her.

she deserves no sympathy.

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

By far the best part of this election for me was Trump destroying Jeb on the largest possible stage, just two terrible people tearing into each other. Jeb spending $100 million dollars for a handful of delegates and the Bush name destroyed for a generation. The follow up hasn't been as fun.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

lmao Clinton didn't learn a loving thing http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/12/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey-fbi/index.html

yes hillary comey may be bad but you knew this was an issue for many years, please girl

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Any kind of after action report that focuses on the ways you got hosed rather than the ways you hosed up is inherently useless and a waste of resources to assuage your shattered ego. Send podesta and mook to Saint Helena

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bushiz posted:

Any kind of after action report that focuses on the ways you got hosed rather than the ways you hosed up is inherently useless and a waste of resources to assuage your shattered ego. Send podesta and mook to Saint Helena

"Democrats should appoint Democrats" seems like a decent "ways the party hosed up" takeaway tbqh

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/you-shouldnt-have-made-fun-my-exclamation-point-5139

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/797822192931262470

lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Zas posted:

wasn't jeb's poltically big (large adult) son a relatively early trump endorser? lol

nice work george p.

el busho

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Imagine if Bernie and Jeb! had an odd couple sitcom where Bernie stumped all the time and Jeb! just perpetually wondered where it all went wrong.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Should have ended it with :sad:

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Rand alPaul posted:

Should have ended it with :sad:

nah, giving the knife an extra twist by being gracious is peak trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
:mamacita:

E: Cool, still works!

• Locked thread