Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

tbh if the meme culture around overwatch weren't so strong and if the gameplay weren't so solid it would be a joke too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Homework Explainer posted:

tbh if the meme culture around overwatch weren't so strong and if the gameplay weren't so solid it would be a joke too
Blizzard is trying to control you all.

I'll trade deets for 2 SoJs

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Thump! posted:

If you don't like Yuengling beer then I don't even know what to say to you.

Oh wait

Yes I do

gently caress YOU!

It sounds like a tasty beer, but I gave up drinking 7 years ago!

Thundercracker posted:

I feel kinda bad for the developers of Battleborn and Paragon. From what I've read they're very different games than Overwatch, but there's no way to expect or to escape its shadow. Imagine just years and millions down the toilet because of timing.

Those games are gunna be selling even worse if blizzard starts releasing new overwatch characters.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ThndrShk2k posted:

Blizzard is trying to control you all.

I'll trade deets for 2 SoJs

Make it 3 sojs and we've got a deal!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homework Explainer posted:

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
Has everyone set their ICQ and AIM in their SA profiles

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

RedQueen posted:

Haha, no!! :cheeky:

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Homeless Friend posted:

Zdr plays hanzo exclusively

lmao

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
oh hey, another chat thread

RedQueen posted:

lol no

who even uses that poo poo anymore?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

fade5 posted:

oh hey, another chat thread

lol no

who even uses that poo poo anymore?

Russians

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Wassup dudes

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i just realized that zen death robot is a pretty good description of zenyatta

Correnth
Aug 29, 2000

Cold hard science trumps ponies.

Fun Shoe
Mmm, new thread smell.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Team Fortress 2 ripoff post-merger Blizzard cobbled together out of assets from a cancelled mmo is not good.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it's a great disaster sure

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Witcher 3 just got a new gigantic dlc and a patch, both are realy good. I don't need terrible blizzardified shooter gameplay when i got that

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
dude with a hitler av enjoys a racist game, shocker

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

dude with a hitler av enjoys a racist game, shocker

:rolleyes: I'm sure you have a spiel saved up i would love to hear whatever dumb poo poo you have to say to back that up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
well we made it 2 pages without an argument

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
Factorio. Do you like logistics? Gigantic over complicated supply chains? Automating everything imaginable, and then blowing up zerg-like monsters?
It is the best, and it is still in alpha.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Al! posted:

well we made it 2 pages without an argument

lol

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

Factorio. Do you like logistics? Gigantic over complicated supply chains? Automating everything imaginable, and then blowing up zerg-like monsters?
It is the best, and it is still in alpha.

That sounds cool, post some vids!

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

hemophilia posted:

Witcher 3 just got a new gigantic dlc and a patch, both are realy good. I don't need terrible blizzardified shooter gameplay when i got that

I'm going to buy this after I beat Uncharted 4. Fallout 4 was very meh so I am trying to find something that will convince me to like playing video games again and Witcher 3 seems awesome

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

hemophilia posted:

It's an absolute joke how much better Witcher 3 + dlc is than fallout 4

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
overwatch seems well made too, but I'm hesitant to take the plunge

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if you get it for PC you can always go for the 40 dollar one.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

smell this posted:

if you get it for PC you can always go for the 40 dollar one.

I got no money and my pc is a 286.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

rudatron posted:

overwatch seems well made too, but I'm hesitant to take the plunge

It's endless fun! The main difference between tf2 and overwatch is that in tf2 if you find yourself struggling with one character you'll probably not fare any better with the others, where as in overwatch it's the opposite.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
edit: yeah I like how unique each hero seems, I've done tf2 before and the comparisons between that and overwatch from what I seem are bad-natured. I'm just not sure I'm in the..uh mood for it? If that makes sense?

zen death robot posted:

How are you on the Internet with a 286
with great difficulty I imagine, but worst comes to worst you could use links.

rudatron has issued a correction as of 05:54 on Jun 9, 2016

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i need to upgrade my computer too in order to play overwatch but I just moved and I need a new car. maybe october.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

zen death robot posted:

How are you on the Internet with a 286

Haha, I was just kidding but I have an ati radeon 5570 HD which is like from 2006 or something.

Also I noticed gigantor while watching rick and morty recently

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the game isn't too bad in terms of graphics demands because it has to cater to the audience still using whatever poo poo computer they use for mobas or something

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

It's a pretty looking game.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

logikv9 posted:

the game isn't too bad in terms of graphics demands because it has to cater to the audience still using whatever poo poo computer they use for mobas or something

I was actually able to run overwatch but it looked really bad and I'd like to be able to see what's going on if I'm ever to be depended on by my team. Zone control in overwatch reminds me of quake.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i plan to crank the game up to ultra from high or whatever the graphics settings are, i expect my mind to be blown out of my head

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I hope overwatch burns out fast because if I got to go through more than two more weeks of this poo poo I will toxx myself from life. Like I'm sure its fun but as someone allergic to blizzard, I am just drowning in overwatch and its army of memes.

also I am backing up the fallout 4 sass. The backbone is fine but just something about the overall whole is just aggressively mediocre and it doesn't make sense to me because skyrim is still my "nothing else to play" game.

Man Whore has issued a correction as of 06:48 on Jun 9, 2016

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
tell us about the things you enjoy, man whore

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I enjoy you and all my posting friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Man Whore posted:

I hope overwatch burns out fast because if I got to go through more than two more weeks of this poo poo I will toxx myself from life. Like I'm sure its fun but as someone allergic to blizzard, I am just drowning in overwatch and its army of memes.

also I am backing up the fallout 4 sass. The backbone is fine but just something about the overall whole is just aggressively mediocre and it doesn't make sense to me because skyrim is still my "nothing else to play" game.

I would love Bethesda style RPG's if I didn't hate them so much.

• Locked thread