Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i beat the big chaos invasion in total warhammer a few days ago as vampire counts on hard, i think i'm ready to commit to a hard or very hard empire campaign

just wish empire had some real pikes to go with the puffed sleeves and floppy hats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Ace of Baes posted:

Yeah I felt this way after doing the main quest and the big side quests (companions, dark brotherhood, thieves), but the daedric artifact quests are fun, and by the time I realized how shallow the radiant quests were Id already enjoyed like 60-70hrs of the game, which Im perfectly fine with compared to most games.

Yeah, true. I have big complaints /w Skyrim but I still put a hell of a lot of time into it. They made a really good game there but I feel like an extra six months of development time would have done Skyrim a lot of good

More DLC would have been nice, too. They could have kept that coming forever as far as I'm concerned.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What's a ,chat thread.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

what is the next game i should play between bouts of overwatch, thread. i suppose i could also read a drat book

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Pollyanna posted:

i like yuor sig

he made me this

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

nutranurse posted:

he made me this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Homework Explainer posted:

what is the next game i should play between bouts of overwatch, thread. i suppose i could also read a drat book

cmano of course

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

What types of games do you like? If you like city builders/sim games, try Factorio.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Did they ever make the new Sim City non-bad?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i enjoy most things, though lately i have just completely lost interest in first person stuff, overwatch excepted. not the biggest fan of rts-types. besides that, game for anything

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

rear end cobra posted:

The new Sim City is now called Cities:Skylines. The old Sim City was shut down I think.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

rear end cobra posted:

no everybody is in the cities skylines train now motherfucka

e: gently caress

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I'd jump back on the SimCity 4 train if terraforming and setting up the region wasn't such a giant pain in the rear end

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Just Cause 3 if you havent

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

panthers owned, rip

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
newton did sorta go insane near the end there tho

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 21:59 on Jun 9, 2016

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

nutranurse posted:

he made me this
matoi is a very good sigmaker

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Cities Skylines is good and there's always Tropico 5

I love me some tropico but I'm stuck with 4 for now, I will eventually get the new simple city and cities skylines just cause I love sin games.

So does anyone like sports or whatever? I'm a fan of the ufc.

fade5 posted:

matoi is a very good sigmaker

Oh, you!!

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
just spreading the love to a new chat thread :)

I think pretty much everyone in dadchat has a sig of yours by now, but I detect many sigless people here

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Do I have a sig

What are sigs

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

fade5 posted:

I think pretty much everyone in dadchat has a sig of yours by now, but I detect many sigless people here

I made a few people who post here signatures, Baloogan, lastgirl and tazjin!

euphronius posted:

What are sigs

You'll understand when you grow up.

zen death robot posted:

I have sigs off

That's cool too, I made like 100 sigs for people in byob, you should check out my thread!! Even if you don't want a sig, every request makes me a little better at drawing!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772789

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I can't read fyad with them on that's all

I like DJ's sig, even if it goes on forever and ever.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

zen death robot posted:

I can't read fyad with them on that's all
"read" fyad

lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i cant read fyad with sigs off
the sigs are half the fun

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

zen death robot posted:

I have sigs off

corsair alt confirmed

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Thanks, looks good!

corsair alt confirmed

I miss your widowmaker av but BMO gator is rad too.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I miss your widowmaker av but BMO gator is rad too.

it's my og av and i felt weird doing an av change for what might be a flash-in-the-pan video game

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

it's my og av and i felt weird doing an av change for what might be a flash-in-the-pan video game

Yeah, overwatch will be a flash-in-the-pan just like all of blizzard's other titles. :cheeky:

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
zarya is the best gently caress yall

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Afraid of Audio posted:

zarya is the best gently caress yall

Is she the turret lady? I didn't get a chance to play her, too busy playing mei in beta. :sweatdrop:

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Is she the turret lady? I didn't get a chance to play her, too busy playing mei in beta. :sweatdrop:

nah she's the incredibly russian one, symmetra's the teleporter/turret gal

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Afraid of Audio posted:

nah she's the incredibly russian one, symmetra's the teleporter/turret gal

Ah, the laser girl, she's cool! She seems like the best tank, damage wise at least.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yeah, overwatch will be a flash-in-the-pan just like all of blizzard's other titles. :cheeky:

also an av change for a video game generally, but you get it

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

fade5 posted:

dont spread love to these people; they are our evil doppelgangers complete with goatees

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

nutranurse posted:

dont spread love to these people; they are our evil doppelgangers complete with goatees

I sport manly stubble. I cant help it that my non beard grows in the shape of a mustache/goatee.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

skipped 3 pages yall still talkin about video games i dont play those

i bought a yamaha dgx-660 and i bet thats like a really bad choice for audiophiles or w/e, i know i googled up some guy on reddit who hated it so much, but the keys kinda feel like a real piano and i can play mendelssohn to my heart's content

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014
I'm jonesing for lobster super hard right now.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

oystertoadfish posted:

skipped 3 pages yall still talkin about video games i dont play those

i bought a yamaha dgx-660 and i bet thats like a really bad choice for audiophiles or w/e, i know i googled up some guy on reddit who hated it so much, but the keys kinda feel like a real piano and i can play mendelssohn to my heart's content

mine is an ono sendai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Solvent posted:

I sport manly stubble. I cant help it that my non beard grows in the shape of a mustache/goatee.

I have an awesome goatse on my face all the time

• Locked thread