Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

this is the funniest story i've ever heard of the navy trying to crack down on sodomy and I nearly died laughing

https://soundcloud.com/the-dollop/56-newport-sex-scandal-1

admiral wood will get to the bottom of these cock suckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

admiral wood will get to the bottom of these cock suckers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this kerning is to me life

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

this kerning is to me life

:eyepop: u know where it belongs

id imagine the sporting thing wood be 2 w8 til he goes 2 bed right :thunk: 

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
typography chat??

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

a good font to use for resumes, wedding invitations, lost pet notices etc is the bladerunner font

elegant

stylish

timeless

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

a good font to use for resumes, wedding invitations, lost pet notices etc is the bladerunner font

elegant

stylish

timeless

dude how bad rear end would it be if u had a bond song written in ur honor

like shirley bassey or :thunk:

paulymccartney

belting out ur name with orchestral accompaniment and sultry, provocative visuals of decadence and espionage ...

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

or arthurs theme

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

or arthurs theme

did i say that before or did i just experience deja vu?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

elegant

stylish

timeless

felt massive

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

did i say that before or did i just experience deja vu?

i think you queued it up in nctv a couple months ago

sometimes i feel a little like arthur, living his life for today because tomorrow's too much

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

i think you queued it up in nctv a couple months ago

sometimes i feel a little like arthur, living his life for today because tomorrow's too much

totally

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

What movie is this from, it speaks to me

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

If it came with a clip from Being John Malkovitch where John Cusack's character is talking about a "wintry job climate" it'd *really* speak to me

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

thinking about halloween avatars

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nebakenezzer posted:

What movie is this from, it speaks to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8R6_Bs8Hl4

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wJHvOaJdi0

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

guess what im listening 2 rn :dominic:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

guess what im listening 2 rn :dominic:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

its a really impressive composition...def has the right mix of doom, drugs, ethereality, and nihilism

retweeted in case my music biz followers are watching and u are interesting in selling out :dealwithit:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

its a really impressive composition...def has the right mix of doom, drugs, ethereality, and nihilism

retweeted in case my music biz followers are watching and u are interesting in selling out :dealwithit:

glad u like it fam! i was just twiddlin knobs and it was like  i s o u n d g o o d r e c o r d m e  so i did

then i threw some reverb on it to make the clipping a little gentler

i guess i did learn a thing or two about creepifying soundliness

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Hey guys, I thought this article was good/worth reading. That is all

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/hell-is-empty-and-all-the-hedge-fund-managers-are-at-th-1795429824

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Haha oh lord

THAT movie

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

thisns totes diff check it out if u like weird poo poo or v a p o r w a v e or quakkin in the sewers or w/e

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nebakenezzer posted:

Haha oh lord

THAT movie

P.S. chk the aeronautical insanity thread in AI later tonite...

so i pulled into a local airport to chk my phone earlier while out riding and sort of stumbled on a mini air show by total surprise and got some nice shotz - including a B-24 Liberator...in particular a flying one that's 1 out of the 2 left in the world that are still airworthy!...got a nice engine blast 2 the face from that too as it was taxiing out to give rides for ~$500...maaaaaybe next year :cabot: , plus a B-25 Mitchell, a B-17 Flying Fortress, and a P-51 Mustang...all flying in and out the whole time :hai:

p nice way 2 end an otherwise uneventful weekend...i was grinning ear 2 ear the entire time and asking the CAP dudes who were putting on the event endless questions like an 8 year old it was so awesome :q:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

so i pulled into a local airport to chk my phone earlier while out riding and sort of stumbled on a mini air show by total surprise and got some nice shotz - including a B-24 Liberator...in particular a flying one that's 1 out of the 2 left in the world that are still airworthy!...got a nice engine blast 2 the face from that too as it was taxiing out to give rides for ~$500...maaaaaybe next year :cabot: , plus a B-25 Mitchell, a B-17 Flying Fortress, and a P-51 Mustang...all flying in and out the whole time :hai:

p nice way 2 end an otherwise uneventful weekend...i was grinning ear 2 ear the entire time and asking the CAP dudes who were putting on the event endless questions like an 8 year old it was so awesome :q:

n i c e ~

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm so jealous that seems rad as hell

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

dang wanna see those pics

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Mariana Horchata posted:

Nice. I honestly hear riding in any sort of glass-nose airplane, esp a WW2 one is near a religious experince

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nebakenezzer posted:

Nice. I honestly hear riding in any sort of glass-nose airplane, esp a WW2 one is near a religious experince

just now

"...traffic is a uh B-24 Liberator bomber, be advised"

"ohh...wow!"

:q:

ill post the stuff when I get home later, stay tuned.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hahahahaha i remember back in the 90s there was a b-25 or 26 at the local airshow, (p sure it was the mitchell) and there was a posting listing crew, top airspeed, payload, &c. and this one kid read the service ceiling of 15,000 feet or w/e and stuck his head in the plane and said "that dont look like fifteen thousand feet to me!" :allears:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what in the blue h*ck happened overnight

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Ms. Horchata, Marie Claire has a article you will be interested in

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

made some nice feedback recordings this afternoon, then i put em with some other tracks and now ive got an album out

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
So what's the difference between this thread and trump thread. Both seem chat threads

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I base this on not reading this page and just scrolling past stuff.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It Can't Happen Here kinda sucks

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Thatim posted:

So what's the difference between this thread and trump thread. Both seem chat threads
i aint ever caught a probe for postin my sig itt :c00lbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

It Can't Happen Here kinda sucks

it cant happen heroin is better :getin:

• Locked thread