Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Aretha Franklin's "Respect," the Beatles' "Hey Jude" and "Take it to the Limit" by The Eagles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Team Fortress 2 ripoff post-merger Blizzard cobbled together out of assets from a cancelled mmo is not good.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it's a great disaster sure

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Witcher 3 just got a new gigantic dlc and a patch, both are realy good. I don't need terrible blizzardified shooter gameplay when i got that

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

dude with a hitler av enjoys a racist game, shocker

:rolleyes: I'm sure you have a spiel saved up i would love to hear whatever dumb poo poo you have to say to back that up

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Im at a pub for the first time ever. Pasty nerd thinking about getting on a table and preaching the gospel of sanders. Im sure a pasty nerd in a pub in plano is the perfect place for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I did actually end up having a chat about bernie but it was more like i was in a hipster pub and it came up from someone who wasnt me who was somehow waaaay more into bernie than me. Still fun

• Locked thread