Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

uh thats hella gay
guess whos having roast beefs and rum for brunch
me thats who

At my reception(got married at a resort out of the country to avoid wedding bs) we had an open bar, amazing food, and a dj. imo, a wedding is an excuse to eat and drink with your friends/new family, everything else is window dressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Other than Pats fans, Massachusetts seems pretty cool. People will come around on marijuana eventually, here in Seattle there are recreational stores all over the place, along with delivery(which is in a legal grey area).

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

6 hour probation!!!!!!!!! :qq:

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Homework Explainer posted:

i'm gonna chain probate him. but i only intermittently visit this web site so he'll probably be fine

Do it completely at random. Like don't bother for a few days, then do it 3 times in a row. He will go insane.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
The high in Seattle today was 68, and it didn't rain that much.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
I have never been called for jury duty. :(
And I really want to go! My job pays for up to 3 weeks of jury duty, and I've never had the chance to participate.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Baloogan for IK? Maybe?

Take it from Boosted, and I'd be down.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
We are getting a new puppy next week, a poodle(as I am incredibly allergic to dogs). Will be a cream colored poodle and will be 8 weeks old. I will post pics. :3:

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

I know one or two of you mapgames spergs are on here, should i get the 9 buck europa universalis 4 basic pack, the 15 buck extreme pack or the 24 buck shitloads of poo poo pack but that doesnt have any dlc after sept 2014

There is only one appropriate time to buy a Paradox game, and it's right as the sequel is released and you don't have to pay 200 dollars for DLC.(still annoyed about CK2 DLC)

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
We got our puppy today, his name is MacGyver(wife and I love that show) and he is cute. This is him on the drive home from the breeder's house.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
Apparently puppies like socks after you wear them all day. No interest in expensive chew toys, but is in love with my socks.

Pics incoming.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

(I posted this with my phone, hope image is okay size)

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

Mr. Hootington was pretending though, he's cool and funny

Naw, he melted down.

-------
a few months ago is when i saw the light of The Hillary. it was like seeing for the first time. it was like hearing for the first time. it was like breathing for the first time. i had been swimming the dank meme depths of leftism. The Hillary showed me how wrong I was.
-------

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Hate my posts, but leave Kam Chancellor out of it.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

I owned a Shiba inu as a kid and they live to climb on things. Ours would jump on the top of the fence, watch us as we came close, and jump into the neighbors yard.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Solvent posted:

I still say that Berniebros are the real sexist pigs. What with all those drat death threats tarnishing the good name of Reddit. Privileged white males trying to keep Hillary down with all that talk about the one percent, that's what they all are.

SHAME!

This is trying way, way too hard.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

There's a GBS?

Not anymore!

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

Having an ik meltdown is a expected and b way less embarrassing than making a poster prove he's darker than a paper bag

Agreed, it is the fate of all IKs to meltdown.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
Wait, did Firaxis actually make a Civ game that was good from release? I was just going to wait for the first expansion.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

The Japanese Iron Chef is a good and cool show. The American version is a bit too... conventional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Karl Barks posted:

jimmy fallon is the hitler of comedy

• Locked thread