Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

docbeard posted:

Naah. A lovely thing happened and a dark time is upon us, but joy and love and beauty have not been murdered forevermore.

1000 Years Of Darkness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

i think i want to screen the last breen on youtube tomorrow in psp-tv say 10pm est?????

is the movie called The Last Breen

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

no chemtrails d00d?

lack of crazy person spraying vinegar at the sky

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Not a Step posted:

Tuxedos gonna be fine though. Tuxedo cat best cat.

tuxedo is not wearing a literal tuxedo

that cat is screwed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pomp posted:

how do i video game code cleaner help

edit

where can i be an early adopter of THE SOLID STEEL GAMER

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the true Duck Dynasty begins here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tfw you blackscreen and gently caress around with your computer for 2 straight days before finding out it was a monitor cable dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

this is the funniest story i've ever heard of the navy trying to crack down on sodomy and I nearly died laughing

https://soundcloud.com/the-dollop/56-newport-sex-scandal-1

admiral wood will get to the bottom of these cock suckers

• Locked thread