Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mariana Horchata posted:

well i want to experience breen on green mannn

lol i just want the sweet embrace of death

gettin impatient here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

my soul is eternal

lol u think that anything is eternal

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Phyresis posted:

Pompto did you know that nc doesn't "get" Steven Universal

phyres did u know u dont get sarcasm

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

holy poo poo this looks just like the ghosts outside teh car right now

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Phyresis posted:

ZDR we say it all the time but it can't be said enough you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpaIfCY79gc

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:owned:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

niiiiiiice

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

devtesla posted:

Someone posted a bad take and it's bringing me joy

https://twitter.com/MJB_SF/status/817864861862526976

i appreciate the lack of effort she put into shitposting this, really mirrors the lack of effort she put into thinking it out

the right honourable edward michael balls esquire

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Tardcore posted:

I havent been this mad since trump won

she wanted trump to win and she didnt even know it :sad:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

why are all those cartoons having sex with each other

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i m b a t m a n

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Phyresis posted:

i bought a dozen more Crystal Pepsis and I'm glad I did they're all sold out already? Like they had a huge display and the fridge rack and the front fridge full with more in the back and they're like all sold???

i hope they keep em around permanently cuz $1.50 a pop is breakin the bank

they done came back and left her months ago
guess thats what happens living in pepsi ground zero

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

im writin nite crew on things in cursive if anybody gives a hoot

who am i kidding ncdgah

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Phyresis posted:

hey beebop can you write cursive on a picture for me? surprise me

SHUT UP IM WORKING!!!!!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Phyresis posted:

can you make me somethin brad?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

i just had this moment when i realized mrbardleymartin and brad-/bebop were the same person

r o f l m a o b i t c h

ncaf dude

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

im actually really proud i figured out how to invoke a e s t h e t i c s with old timey handwriting

glad u like it :3:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

n
o
i
c
e

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

look at the time :420:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

can someone size this down to avatar size

i promise not to sell you out to the trumpstaffel if they come for me

ew why would you make the goldshirts come you wanna haircut collabo ?!?!?p

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Zas posted:

why is the lovely gbs thread for making fun of trans people in this forum

🤔

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

look someone has to beat them off for the good of cspam

👋

🖕

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

oh dont you know

this is the dumping ground for rejects and chemical waste

we're mutants :q:

[splashes in an glowing green slime puddle and bathes in it]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIP6ZNWQdBo

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Phyresis posted:

i love it fam yer good peeps

your sig sucks

so i made u a better one :3:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hay

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

w h o o p s

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ill do another one with one from the cartoon but i didnt wanna put that candle under a bushel know wat i mean

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

rudatron posted:

Post truth crew

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

rudatron posted:

:swoon:

ty, i will love and cherish this
boop beep you are well come

:eyebrows: bee bop a lu la a brad bam boom!

Mariana Horchata posted:

thanks again to all the ppl who make NC and the sync so enjoyable...

i laughed my fkn rear end off ln watching problematic 90s Afrika movies and Ernest in brownface and his kinky af gf ~good stuff

:sg:

thanks again o witch doctor of NC...ill werk out how to incorporate it into my repertoire in time :lsd:

whogivesashitaboutgbs

:420:y:420:o:420:u:420:r:420:e:420:w:420:e:420:l:420:c:420:o:420:m:420:e:420:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TayIor Swift posted:

Hot drat my MAGA hat finally got here. December 28 delivery date my rear end, thanks Obama.

I'm gonna wear it "ironically" or unironically depending on how good a job this fool does.
lol girl u stupid

why you gonna iron a hat❗️

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

petit choux posted:

JFC had a busy day and now I'm nearly 5000 posts behind. Here's hoping whatever disaster has apparently taken place yields some good, because I'm still busy at work.

quelqu'un a fait de l'eau, cheri

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

quelqu'un a fait de l'eau, cheri

en autre paroles, p i s s

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:allears: :nitecrew: :justpost:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

petit choux posted:

Reading the thread in lulls at work. At this rate I'm just gonna keep posting from the past for a while here, y'all.

s o u n d s l i k e a g o o d p l a n

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Phyresis posted:

I think I may have said some dumb poo poo and I hope that certain people don't think less of me for it

come on dude, like anybody could have a lower opinion of you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7HXkfkIqfY

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

as a woodworker i agree :hai:

id personally rather have a jigsaw than a miter saw and a drill press more than either but [i]D E G V S T I B V S N O N D I S P V T A N D E M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

petit choux posted:

Nice. Here's a request, then. How about a pepe in a pot of streaming piss saying this is fine? There should be a few of those already available if you have any questions.
sounds even better :getin: :piss:

• Locked thread