Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
the best season of star trek is wrath of khan, search for spock, voyage home :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

absolutely!
that's exactly why i liked it; you actually had the opportunity to be interested in, occassionally surprised by, and invested in the characters

it was a pleasant surprise

lol but instead of that youre trying to kill america so we dont live to see a future!!!! :argh:

:smith:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

docbeard posted:

We're living in the Star Trek timeline we just didn't have the good fortune to be born two hundred years from now.

on earth right now i was a prince . . .

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

if this shite passes nite crew linds is dead;
my slow transformation from sith lord to lieutenant of satan will be complete

you were never nite crew you d c lackey :cmon:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol u feelin kinky 2nite sug

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

no, only nite crew gets kinky

i ain't cool enough for kinks; all i got is closet space

u kno u could leave dc and stop a little short of sc :wink:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

admiral wood will get to the bottom of these cock suckers

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

this kerning is to me life

:eyepop: u know where it belongs

id imagine the sporting thing wood be 2 w8 til he goes 2 bed right :thunk: 

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wJHvOaJdi0

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

guess what im listening 2 rn :dominic:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

its a really impressive composition...def has the right mix of doom, drugs, ethereality, and nihilism

retweeted in case my music biz followers are watching and u are interesting in selling out :dealwithit:

glad u like it fam! i was just twiddlin knobs and it was like  i s o u n d g o o d r e c o r d m e  so i did

then i threw some reverb on it to make the clipping a little gentler

i guess i did learn a thing or two about creepifying soundliness

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

thisns totes diff check it out if u like weird poo poo or v a p o r w a v e or quakkin in the sewers or w/e

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

P.S. chk the aeronautical insanity thread in AI later tonite...

so i pulled into a local airport to chk my phone earlier while out riding and sort of stumbled on a mini air show by total surprise and got some nice shotz - including a B-24 Liberator...in particular a flying one that's 1 out of the 2 left in the world that are still airworthy!...got a nice engine blast 2 the face from that too as it was taxiing out to give rides for ~$500...maaaaaybe next year :cabot: , plus a B-25 Mitchell, a B-17 Flying Fortress, and a P-51 Mustang...all flying in and out the whole time :hai:

p nice way 2 end an otherwise uneventful weekend...i was grinning ear 2 ear the entire time and asking the CAP dudes who were putting on the event endless questions like an 8 year old it was so awesome :q:

n i c e ~

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hahahahaha i remember back in the 90s there was a b-25 or 26 at the local airshow, (p sure it was the mitchell) and there was a posting listing crew, top airspeed, payload, &c. and this one kid read the service ceiling of 15,000 feet or w/e and stuck his head in the plane and said "that dont look like fifteen thousand feet to me!" :allears:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

made some nice feedback recordings this afternoon, then i put em with some other tracks and now ive got an album out

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Thatim posted:

So what's the difference between this thread and trump thread. Both seem chat threads
i aint ever caught a probe for postin my sig itt :c00lbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

It Can't Happen Here kinda sucks

it cant happen heroin is better :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

HEY NONG MAN posted:

oh sorry didn't know there was a chat thread. I'm down.

lol if u think any thread 8 a chat thread

• Locked thread