Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

*points to av*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

also it's day crew time, babey. what was everyone's lunch

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

27 eggs

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i didn't actually eat 27 eggs. i had parmesan tilapia with red cabbage slaw and also a protein bar.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

tbh if the meme culture around overwatch weren't so strong and if the gameplay weren't so solid it would be a joke too

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

A Farewell to Avs

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

mike12345 posted:

I'm currently reading Nixonland, and it is probably the best journalistic book I've ever had the chance of reading. I knew so little about the racial tensions in 1960's USA, it's really eye-opening. I couldn't believe the "casual" murders by national guard and police in Newark and elsewhere. Also Black Panthers walking around with law books (as legal backup) was a nice touch.

panthers owned, rip

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

what is the next game i should play between bouts of overwatch, thread. i suppose i could also read a drat book

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i enjoy most things, though lately i have just completely lost interest in first person stuff, overwatch excepted. not the biggest fan of rts-types. besides that, game for anything

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

zen death robot posted:

I have sigs off

corsair alt confirmed

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I miss your widowmaker av but BMO gator is rad too.

it's my og av and i felt weird doing an av change for what might be a flash-in-the-pan video game

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yeah, overwatch will be a flash-in-the-pan just like all of blizzard's other titles. :cheeky:

also an av change for a video game generally, but you get it

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

gonna get back to lifting weights tomorrow after a few weeks off rip in advance

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

starting strength > stronglifts imo. i should probably ease back into things with that routine rather than the bodybuilding one i was using before, but whatever. fortune favors the bold and so does muscle strain

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

gotta do what works for you. i do weights four times a week and half an hour of cardio five times a week or more. i got spoiled in nyc walking everywhere and now it's treadmill or outdoor trail time

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

gotta find a soccerball league in town. been here eight months and haven't done some of the things you really should do to get settled in a new place

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

part of me knows the wii u is an excellent console with a lot of great games but the other part knows i have a huge backlog on ps3/4/pc/3ds and it would be better to wait for the new console

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Peztopiary posted:

I'm happy with my WiiU. I bought it last year give or take and between it and a gaming PC I don't feel like I'm missing much gamewise. I'm excited about 3D stuff in a year or two though, but as much of my gaming as possible is couch co-op and that seems unlikely to be a thing in a 3D future.

pc+wii u is the almighty duo of gaming, friend

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

although no ps4 means no bloodborne, until dawn or uncharted, which i couldn't abide. and a bunch of other stuff down the pipe that seems insanely good

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Peztopiary posted:

Bloodborne looks cool, but DS 1-3 exist. I only buy a couple of new releases a year and get everything else on Steam. Steam owns.

i cannot emphasize enough how much better bloodborne is, really. i'm a big time souls fan and bb is my favorite by far

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Ace of Baes posted:

i play dreamcast

i miss my dreamcast, didn't give it the respect it deserved when i had one

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i got shenmue and barely played it, what a foolish child i was. so close to greatness

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i deleted tinder so now i have nothing to do tonight. vodka time

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i suppose i could go out and meet people, but *eyes vodka*

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

oystertoadfish posted:

i think ima get back on okc at some point

ugh

okc is so bad in my neck of the woods. college town, so every young person just uses tinder and okc is the domain of obvious shut-ins. which, if that's your thing, cool. when i was in nyc the difference could not be more stark

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

nah.

R. Guyovich has issued a correction as of 07:31 on Jul 1, 2016

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

well i DO like sports, but oh! museums are fun. pretty cool so far, maybe we coul —

hm.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

NumberLast posted:

"94% match"

88%. god how i wish it were 69%

e: message sent. let's see what happens

R. Guyovich has issued a correction as of 07:28 on Jun 11, 2016

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Homeless Friend posted:

It looks like Homework Explainer is also headed towards a Stable relationship.

lmao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

she is in a city on the other side of the state, so there's no danger of me losing a kidney tonight, thank christ. need that poo poo, to live

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

if you call that living!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it'd be 4 hours' drive time, at least

now i've diverted to fb messaging a low-key crush in budapest

...my life's fuckin weird

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

is she from Budapest or does she just happen to be living in Budapest. Not that one is better than the other or anything, just diff scenarios with different outcomes, considering that you're letting four hours stand between you and probably true love

living. she's an absurdly attractive fellow commie getting a degree there and headed back to the states soon

R. Guyovich has issued a correction as of 16:51 on Jun 11, 2016

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

not the best idea.

R. Guyovich has issued a correction as of 16:51 on Jun 11, 2016

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

*checks thread* ah. the ol' drink and post

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

welcome al

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

since al ate the ban does that mean he can post in both toxx threads with impunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You're the man now, you decide.

toxx threads seem like isolation chambers for the various posting cadres so it's whatever

• Locked thread