Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I hope overwatch burns out fast because if I got to go through more than two more weeks of this poo poo I will toxx myself from life. Like I'm sure its fun but as someone allergic to blizzard, I am just drowning in overwatch and its army of memes.

also I am backing up the fallout 4 sass. The backbone is fine but just something about the overall whole is just aggressively mediocre and it doesn't make sense to me because skyrim is still my "nothing else to play" game.

Man Whore has issued a correction as of 06:48 on Jun 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

I enjoy you and all my posting friends

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

rudatron posted:

It's just hard to do open world right, mgs v gained absolutely nothing from it and is in the same 'aggressively mediocre' bucket

witcher 3 is probably my favorite game since ??? and I feel it gains more from being open world than it loses then again I am a broke brain who still plays skyrim 5 years after release so I don't think I represent the interests of your average person.

also thanks thread for telling me about khan academy because I feel in the 3 years since highschool that I've lost basically all my academic knowledge.

Man Whore has issued a correction as of 07:59 on Jun 9, 2016

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

why didn't we have a brexit toxx thread.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Jewel Repetition posted:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the most 2016 politics game possible. It's got #BlackLivesMatter, Alex Jones, an email leak that pointedly leads to nothing, and someone complains about "social justice warriors."

but in the deus Ex world, Alex Jones is right and also the #blacklivesmatter analogue is full of berserkers who killed more people than WWII.

• Locked thread