Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
bastion/turret guy should be unable to get potg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Homework Explainer posted:

also it's day crew time, babey. what was everyone's lunch

leftover chicken fajita with sour cream, salsa, cheese and hotsauce

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Pollyanna posted:

also pharah tracer and d.va for lyfe

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
i have a $500 pc i built in 2012 and run overwatch on good graphic settings fine, if your computer can't run overwatch you probably need a new one lol

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Mirthless posted:

Radiant questing was so stupid. It was neat the first dozen times but eventually you realize the game is just a bunch of blank spaces to shove radiant quests into and it just takes all the fun out of exploration.

Yeah I felt this way after doing the main quest and the big side quests (companions, dark brotherhood, thieves), but the daedric artifact quests are fun, and by the time I realized how shallow the radiant quests were Id already enjoyed like 60-70hrs of the game, which Im perfectly fine with compared to most games.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

what is the next game i should play between bouts of overwatch, thread. i suppose i could also read a drat book

Just Cause 3 if you havent

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
i play dreamcast

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
You guys should go to church to meet girls you need jesus in your life. =)

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Just learned Trump is having a rally at my school on Friday, should I go?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
got my tickets to the Trump show, gonna get lots of pictures and video hopefully i see a fight or protest

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I live in the weed state so I don't really drink.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I went to a college democrat meeting tonight and got invited out for drinks afterwards, so I went, and most of them were cool but holy poo poo one chick was literally a caricature of what other countries think of when they think of Americans. She spent literally 5 minutes talking about how terrible her grandma is because she refused to buy her another iphone after she destroyed her 6th one in a row, then proceeded to tell us about how she once had to bear the hardships of living in her car for 2 days before her parents let her move back in.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

WINNINGHARD posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you

Nothing? Im in school and wanted to check out the volunteer opportunities, it was their first meeting of the semester.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Did you sleep with her?

No.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I'm 26 but the average age of student at my university is like 28, it's a lot of transfers and veterans, overall the avg age at the college Dems meeting was probably like 23 or 24 just because there's quite a few non traditional students and grad students to balance out the 18 and 19 year olds.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Aw, hang in there buddy, you'll find the one some day!

I'm married with a kid.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I phone banked for HRC tonight, I guess I'm a Hillary aupporter.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Did voter registration today. Got like 10 people to register in 2 hours, which is 8 more than either of the other volunteers. They were both kids though and we're scared to yell at people because I noticed as it went on they started actually yelling out asking people if they were registered to vote .

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I probated a mod once and he committed forums suicide.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Canvassing for the DNC on Saturday in the most conservative CD in the state. :mrgw:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Canvassing went well, seemed like roughly 60% not home/diff resident, 15% pro Hillary/dem, 15% pro Trump/dem downticket, and 10% pro Trump/GOP or undecided downticket. All the Trump supporters were civil but then again I was canvassing with another dude and were both 5'11+ and not scrawny.
Gonna do VR outside a pro Trump event, will take pictures of anything insane I see.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
One looked like a vet, the others just hated Hilldawg I'm guessing, we weren't trying to sway people so I don't know particulars of why, they were all white people but I live in CO so that doesn't really mean much.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Trump supporters are some of the worst people that exist, groups chanting "rape her" at female protesters, yelling "friend of the family" and "coon" at black protesters, yelling "human being" at LGBT protesters. He doesn't condemn these people, or get them thrown out. If you support Donald Trump you are literally cheering on white supremecy/homophobia/being a terrible human being.

Ace of Baes has issued a correction as of 06:35 on Sep 18, 2016

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Solvent posted:

Wait what?

I thought chair throwing Berniebros were the bad guys.

Sorry autocorrect, phone posting.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
One of the DNC volunteers: "Yeah there was a Hispanic marine vet there in his dress uniform and the Trump people all started spitting on him."

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
The phone banking gods smiled upon me tonight, got like 20+ pro Clinton people and 4 volunteers in like an hour and some change

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6049/vote/

this feels more CSPAM than D&D so it's going here

let's make Trump and Hillary talk about Harambe at the next debate

Let's make them talk about policy instead.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Making Trump talk about policy is great because it only continues to highlight his lack of policies or lovely repetition of the same Republican talking points that lost the Republicans the last 2 elections. Plus you get the benefit of hearing Hillary talk about her policies so we know what to expect in the next 4 years.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

same, i love byob
byob is the funniest forum on this website

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

it's

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
How are you guys planning on watching the debate?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
if canadians wanna watch snl they cant get their own drat snl

U. S. A.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
strange brew is the best Canadian comedy

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
please change my name to David S. Pumpkins

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
My volunteer team collected like 90 ballots today. :)

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
A drunk naked (possibly) crazy lady pounded on my door at 9am this morning morning screaming for help.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

I told her to pull herself up by her bootstraps.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

But she was naked she didn't have any boots

Well who's fault is that?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
In case anyone reading this thread has autism, yes, I did help her. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977