Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

hemophilia posted:

Witcher 3 just got a new gigantic dlc and a patch, both are realy good. I don't need terrible blizzardified shooter gameplay when i got that

I'm going to buy this after I beat Uncharted 4. Fallout 4 was very meh so I am trying to find something that will convince me to like playing video games again and Witcher 3 seems awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

I used to install mod chips on ps2 and xbox og's for cash money on craigslist back in the day
i hate paying for games now

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Homework Explainer posted:

well i DO like sports, but oh! museums are fun. pretty cool so far, maybe we coul —

hm.

i bet this person is a mod on something awful dot come

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

WINNINGHARD posted:

why did you send her a wall of text

you got friend zoned

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

this thread is pretty OK in my books gents

Solvent posted:

He seems like he'd be ok in person. I almost like the guy. Like I could trade insults with him over a beer.
Right up until he drank too much and started shouting about nothing.
It's that drat incoherent obnoxiousness that gets me.

I'm assuming people are different when not behind a computer though.

Oh, protip: If you black out, you have a drinking problem.

i only blacked out once and i woke up in some dudes bed where i had vomited all over the bed and my hoodie.
i took off the hoodie, wiped any leftovers off myself and, left it on the bed and proceeded to get the gently caress out of there

it was a house party as some frats house

• Locked thread