Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
video games are bad and for children

except candy crush I love candy crush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
petition to rename forum to YCPOS

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I post the most when I'm super busy but still don't have to start doing work just this very second to finish in time

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Did they ever make the new Sim City non-bad?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I'd jump back on the SimCity 4 train if terraforming and setting up the region wasn't such a giant pain in the rear end

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Peztopiary posted:

I am reading McKay Coppins' Wilderness book and it's very well written. Worth reading if you haven't already.

:agreed: It's a little Ryan and Jindal heavy, but its good fun and has some juicy little tidbits here and there

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
get drunk early and watch the Euro imo not sad at all

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Being a Strong Christian seems pretty awesome

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Remember how I said I had an old computer? Well it died this morning. I'm pretty ticked off about losing like 12,000 songs. The only songs I've got left are the 40 or so on my mp3 player, which I haven't even got batteries for! :(

spotify or whatever. come on its 2016

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Just live in 2016 and stream your songs on your Apple iPhone

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

oystertoadfish posted:

recording the euros and we got those sudamericanos goin on too

got that f1 quali later

baseball now and for months and forever

do you want a spoiler free zone? of not: england are starting rooney in midfield lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I just want England to lose

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

oystertoadfish posted:

id like that as well english sports fans are extremely good at being bitter its fun to watch them be that

i used to follow the stupid qualifying for euro and olympics where like albania-serbia will degenerate into a riot when somebody flies a drone with an albanian flag over the stadium and poo poo but since i got dvr ive watched a lot more american sports and spent a lot less time watching lovely streams

im off my game on internet sports streaming i think reddit has a lot of hd links now

Following soccer in the US is great if you work from home, everything is on basic cable and you don't have to wait all day for the game

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I remember when people were sperging their colons out about their mp3 file structures wrt itunes (itunes is bad)

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
When I gave in and realized that I have terrible taste in music was a good day for me

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Goddamnit Russia, come on!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I play real sports, not trying to be the best at exercising. (i dont actually)

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
My last fitness period I was very goony about it and made some really nice numbers, modified starting strength or die motherfucker!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Lol gently caress England in their giant asses. I hope Wales go through

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Classic Comrade posted:

the first weezer album, is still a good album, in my opinion. especially in the summer.

everything after that i couldn't care less about tho

:agreed:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
ronaldo yesterday was such a beautiful thing op

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

oystertoadfish posted:

finally catching up to copa america

lol @ mexico

:agreed:

Seems like none of them, i assume, are good people

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Not D&D

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Ace of Baes posted:

How are you guys planning on watching the debate?

Through a liter of gin

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I'm back in Europe but still on US time. Gonna go to bed drunk af 06:00 Monday morning. The ggod life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Solvent posted:

I've found that taking melatonin around sunset really helps with jet lag better than booze, but booze is more fun.

Booze always makes it way worse for way longer but I try every time.

• Locked thread