Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

oystertoadfish posted:

yeah As Is Probably Evident i always felt insecure around real programmers as basically a guy who googled how to do programming as a means to an end and cobbled poo poo together from there, but sometimes they're the ones being weird and i should just move on :)

A lot of people who do Python do the same thing, the amount of people using it has gotten so huge that you can just Google whatever specific thing you want to do and someone probably put it on Github somewhere.

ALSO if you knee makes kind of a squishy noise or feeling when going up or down then you probably have patella tendonitis, which made me take a long break from lifting. Squatting is kind of scary really with a squishy sore knee because you feel like one time it will just stop working and you wont be able to stand up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I used Stata in grad school

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like how this forum is so bitter that the off-topic chat thread just talks about probating people

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
General Bullshit

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
D&D Tries To Be Funny

• Locked thread