Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

symbolic posted:

jesus christ, really?

yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKtwAmvO4U
i can't find the time code where they say lolzy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

gettin ready for disappointment and then seeing some trailers for neat new ips that get cancelled in a year

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

PBS Newshour posted:

yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKtwAmvO4U
i can't find the time code where they say lolzy

I still don't know exactly what I'm looking at but it's terrifying and I thank you for your time :yikes:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
^^^Also the answer is Miracles, traffic sign. You're welcome :cosmic2day:

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

lol Nintendo is releasing a new console in like half a year, but is making zero mention of it during the biggest video game conference of the year.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
"o poo poo whaddup" billboard = day 1 purchase

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It blows my mind that Watch dogs is getting a sequel, that game was basically "paint by numbers" the game, just every lovely game design tend from the last 3 years mashed into a tasteless video gruel.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

notZaar posted:

It blows my mind that Watch dogs is getting a sequel, that game was basically "paint by numbers" the game, just every lovely game design tend from the last 3 years mashed into a tasteless video gruel.

paint by numbers is ubisofts entire thing and they make bank because of it

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

bloodysabbath posted:

Video game journalists will fap themselves silly as they bean count each woman executive on stage/female character in trailer for reveal of Shoot The Dude 2K17 and write 3000 words trying to convince us that it matters, like, SOOOO MUCH HASHTAGICANTEVEN

It doesn't loving matter at all.

GBS hates women.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I predict videogame tits are going to get bigger and louder this year.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

I predict videogame tits are going to get bigger and louder this year.

Who cares we reached peak game tits back in the PS2 era.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

Who cares we reached peak game tits back in the PS2 era.

And we are trending upward once again. A graph of videogame tits will soon describe two peaks side by side.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
All i want is the wargaming nerds to bring even more tanks this time

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

notZaar posted:

Aiden's iconic cap

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Seriously bring back RTS.
I was talking with my brother about this the other day and I think the big problem with RTS and why the genre is suffering is the focus on balance and esports competitive play. The greatest RTSes weren't perfect, they were raw and exciting. It was always possible to discover or try something new that the devs hadn't intended or planned for and that made them fun. These by the numbers RTS games with their perfect balance and meticulously polished units are hurting the genre by sucking the fun out of wargaming.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I though people hated watch dogs

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I never played watch dogs, but it sucked.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Uncle Wemus posted:

i like to watch dogs but i hate watch underscore dogs

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

it's all gonna be poo poo from an rear end OP

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Applewhite posted:

I was talking with my brother about this the other day and I think the big problem with RTS and why the genre is suffering is the focus on balance and esports competitive play. The greatest RTSes weren't perfect, they were raw and exciting. It was always possible to discover or try something new that the devs hadn't intended or planned for and that made them fun. These by the numbers RTS games with their perfect balance and meticulously polished units are hurting the genre by sucking the fun out of wargaming.

I tried to get into competitive warcraft 3 back on battle.net until i learned that people have a mod that tracks how many times you click your muse button and to be good you have to just click constantly for the whole match and i felt that was way too stupid for me

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Uncle Wemus posted:

I got a free uplay copy with my vidcard and I could stomach maybe 20 minutes of the actual gameplay.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I hope info comes out at e3 about Dark Soul 3 dlc, and also more Overwatch butts because those two games take up like 50% of my free time

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I want a game where you can drive a tank that turns into a jet.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Total War:hammer just came out and Dawn of War 3 comes out probably within a year so hey there's those

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Total War:hammer just came out and Dawn of War 3 comes out probably within a year so hey there's those

dawn of war 3 is gonna be really fun and good but bankrupt whoever publishes it and also nobody will care about it after a few months other than a dedicated base of british single parents

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dow2 wasnt as much fun as 1 as it was almost no base building

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Applewhite posted:

Thexder 95 is nigh impossible to emulate

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

watch_dogs was really bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJWBp50f8qo
I remember there was a level designer who wrote about how someone was trying to explain to a higher up how the trains were laid out at 90 degree angles and how that wouldn't work and they couldn't understand what he was talking about and explained that they'd worry about it later and whoops the game shipped with goofy trains.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

That's one of the bosses from Transformers.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

The Brown Menace posted:

dawn of war 3 is gonna be really fun and good but bankrupt whoever publishes it and also nobody will care about it after a few months other than a dedicated base of british single parents

I don't think it's going to bankrupt sega, who also published total war:hammer

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Ferroque posted:

half life 3 :rolleye:

Give it to me Gaben

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Oh poo poo total war warhammer is OUT? gently caress I need to buy it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha i can't wait to see what new video games are announced i hope a new assassin's creed is in the works looking at u ubisoft (u used for pun purposes and not as a "short form") can't wait to see what innovating products come out of nintendo and sega this year, always been a gamer and look at the time, well i guess i always will be excited to be in this thread where we get to watch what the future has in store for us

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Is Sony going to hold a funeral for the Vita or are they still trying to keep that turd on life support

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

Is Sony going to hold a funeral for the Vita or are they still trying to keep that turd on life support

aren't they gonna announce persona 5 on the sony playstation 3 to be released 2017 god bless my anime friends

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Applewhite posted:

Is there and FPS where you can shoot a tiny black hole at an enemy and watch him implode?

shock combos in the new UT are kinda like that. also, new UT owns.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Sounds like something for Stars Fox to do

I hope they do it

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Even Nintendo can't figure out their naming any longer:

New Black Nintendo New 3ds (Used)

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

All those people are buying Freakyforms Deluxe because it can be used to downgrade to run pirated games run homebrew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with them

• Locked thread