Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

SUMMER SALE 2016
VACATION QUEST
EARN XP, COLLECT BADGES, CHECK IN EVERY DAY

lol @ pc gamers

i just buy games when theyre cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the site that swagged around the net claiming to be Gods True Gamer Alternative to evil corporation Valve turns out exactly like them

it turned out pc gamers like all the valve aids like trading cards and xp for logging onto a website to look at advertisements everyday

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

This. I've bought old games off steam before that just plain didn't work until I found out I had to download emulators of older Windows versions to get it to work so I stopped buying anything older than like 5 years from their crappy store.

thats always been how i do it. the old games i somehow end up with on steam are always extremely broken lol

• Locked thread