Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Nexus needs a remodel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
The fact that you can ban someone from downloading or even viewing your mod on nexus is the funniest thing. You can't even negatively vote on anything as far as I can tell besides commenting that something is broken.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
yeahh I'm pretty much waiting to play anymore for the vault dlc

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Nevets posted:

The way I understand it the cell reset bug would reset the contents of containers in settlements when it wasn't supposed to. Every so many days since the last time a player was in an area all the containers and enemies reset, except for settlements for obvious reasons. This included containers like ammo boxes, shelves, desks, etcetera and power armor frames comma but not containers that were built by the player. That's why one of the workaround for the cell reset bug was to only store your gear in containers you build yourself and use the mod which lets you build your own power armor frames. Supposedly the bug was exacerbated by any mods that made changes to the world space that settlements were in, it seemed that anything that changed the area of a settlement would change the flags on any containers in the settlement to act like normal containers in a dungeon or other area that resets every so many days, which would wipe out the contents of those containers and replace it with random loot.

this bug would wipe out your custom power armor with default stuff was sad

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I've never had any problems with NMM. The maximum number of mods I've had installed is probably around 40 or 50 though.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

Fallout 4 vanilla lockpicking is very easy

yeah but on your third or fourth time playing through the game you just want to auto open locks that match your skill because the mini game gets old

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I asked in the normal thread, but I'll ask here too since it seems a bit more active or maybe someone knows a mod that will fix my problem. I just started Vault 88 and I'm having issues with Overseer Barstow. I got to the part where she's supposed to talk to clem or something and she never did, so I used console commands to finish that quest all the way. Barstow is apparently supposed to give you more quests after that to get power and some other stuff, but now when I go to talk to her all it brings up is the trade menu. Is there any way to fix this? Can I start the next quest with console commands?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
anyone ever throw together a big massive mod pack for this game?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

People don't make modpacks for Bethesda games for some reason. Its mostly out of respect for individual modders but you'd think one douchebag would go against the grain and make one anyway

i remember some awesome goon did one for oblivion that was absolutely huge, but yeah its always disappointing I managed to find a big one for oblivion at least

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
stuff like 'respecting' modders bullshit always makes me mad though. Like does every modder get permission from the bethesda devs and put thanks bethesda's so and so coder every time they make a mod? but oh no you put some lovely model in a pack and some person flips his poo poo

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
does horizon play nice with things like raider overhaul, AWKC and armor and weapon mods in general or is it the kind of thing you install by itself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I've been looking a bit on nexus and I checked the OP, but is there anything like categorized favorites for skyrim for fo4? Or anything that makes the favorites menu a bit more useful?