Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Anyone tried out the Rebuilt Prewar Houses Series? I thought the Power Armour cell reset bug was fixed, but these mods seem to indicate it hasn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Reposting from page 12, 'cos I really like the look of the mod:

CommissarMega posted:

Anyone tried out the Rebuilt Prewar Houses Series? I thought the Power Armour cell reset bug was fixed, but these mods seem to indicate it hasn't.

Should I just store my PA at places unaffected by the mod to escape the mod?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Noirex posted:

SuperMutantWorkShop - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15160/ SuperMutantClothes - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13185/

Every mod this guy does is an instant download. What is it about the Japanese modders and their well made yet crazy mods?

Seriously, it's like Topsy-Turvy Town when it comes to Bethgame mods, where it's the Westerners making waifu mods and the Japanese making the good stuff.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

toasterwarrior posted:

Good lord, that team has made a trailer with more animation and craft than Bethesda ever managed for this loving game. It's astounding.

Same, holy poo poo :stare: I'm legit more hyped for the next SS2 chapter than I was for actual FO4, what the gently caress.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Anyone have a good settlement cleaner? Right now I'm using Clean and Smooth Settlements, but it breaks Bunker Hill (I can't get any quests from the mayor, nor can I talk to the traders). I'm not looking for anything like this, I'm just looking for something that clears out all the buildings and clutter while leaving the general layout untouched.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
For those of you looking out for Fallout: London, the mod's been pushed back to St. George's Day 2024 (April 23).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/DaveOshry/status/1779293308550058109?t=073eskVZF7G0PLN_phmcbw&s=19

Gog also does this for Daggerfall Unity, though that one is a tad more controversial because it includes a bunch of mods for Daggerfall Unity whose cohesion and compatibility is questionable. M

Dumb question: How do I get FO:London if I have the game on Steam? Is there a GOG Nexus or something?