Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

SeanBeansShako posted:

Miss the old fashioned over the top burning skeletons, melting into goop or ash style kills from the original games? think the current attempts in F4 to do this are a bit bland and samey? well, CROSS Crit Gore-verhaul is a version of these crit kill animations that makes using energy and fire based weapons a hoot (not for the other guy he's going to die horribly)

I've been using this for the past week or so, and even though I'm pretty sure it's responsible for the occasional random CTD that I've started getting (shades of EVE there), it's such a loving blast in how the crit effects are implemented that I don't even care. :hb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

beyonder posted:

I would not be surprised if Nexus had bad ads. Scan your 'puter just to be sure and never disable Adblock etc. Only site that gets a bit of leeway from me is my bank's website.

One could also just drop the 2 bucks or whatever it is to get the no-ads version of the site. Yes, it's *gasp* giving Nexus money but whatever, it's 2 dollars (or 1.29 pounds)

Cross-Section fucked around with this message at 16:41 on May 11, 2017

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Fallout 4 Modding: I just wanna strip people naked and throw them in a river.