Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Is there any mod that can give me survival mode but with transition quick saves. I just lost the hours of progress and I'm not willing to do so again despite having more fun on survival

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

The_White_Crane posted:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12580

Found by searching the Nexus for "survival transition save". It would literally have been quicker to do that than to post here.

Bro I wanted to know the best one since there's like fifty and no clear winner from what I can tell.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Is two any more stable than 1. I had to kill my last run through of four cause trying to play a game that crashes half the time while also being in survival was destroying my soul.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

That's too bad. I really like the idea of plots growing on their own. With me only having to provide supplies or what not, but goddamn does all the scripts kill my older pc.

It's too bad. Fallout for is 75% to a game I'd love but they really messed up some core things that make it nearly unplayable.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They need to keep real unique weapons. Getting rid of those made exploring in fallout four feel so empty

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Just copy and past that line into it custom overrides the defaults

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

What's the threads opinions on the best option to replace all the pipe weapon's? I'm gonna do another playthrough of four after I'm finished with NV, without some settlement wrecking my saves, but I'm really not feeling seeing a buncha trash guns in the world.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Thank you. Never again shall my my playthrough be blighted by a ton of rusted bullshit I refuse to even loot.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Holy poo poo this game feels better on an SSD. So much less random stuttering.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Chronojam posted:

Be sure to get the load speed fixer if you haven't already.

Thanks I'll make sure to grab it

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

PSA: to anyone playing this game for the first time or again after a long break, please use mods to replace all pipe guns and most of the other firearms. I can't tell you how much it's increased my enjoyment to be using guns that don't look like total poo poo.

I recommend Defenseguns, Defenseguns to pipe guns replacer, Mossburg 500 replacer, and the service rifle personally. But honestly you could replace them all, Bethesda really dropped the ball on the weapons in this game.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Arcsquad12 posted:

Yep. Don't bother with Vortex.

Just gonna quote this so people understand. Vortex is absolute poo poo and you will run into problems with it eventually. And when you do your install will probably be hosed cause of how vortex works

Just take the hour to learn how mo2 works

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I was gonna be down on it but they added fishing so it's gonna be lit

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Prolly watching.rycon roleplays

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

It's ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Arc Hammer posted:

Does anyone know what might have caused my Hunting Rifle models to become invisible? I thought it was a mod I installed afterwards overwriting them but removing said mod and loading an earlier save didn't help.

Did you paint it with invisible paint?