Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Hey, not sure where else to ask this. I'm not sure if it was an update or something but FO4 no longer recognizes my native resolution (2560x1440). My cursor is confined to a small box on the screen. I've tried a bunch of fixes but none of them seem to work. This happens with zero mods after fresh installs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Flowing Thot posted:

Fallout 4 hasn''t been updated in a long time, although an update is coming sometime in 2024. I would manually delete the game install folder, and manually delete all the ini and other files in the documents folder and see if that fixes it. If you have already tried that I have no idea sorry.

I did all that, sorry. I meant a graphics card update, my bad

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Boob Cop posted:

Hey, not sure where else to ask this. I'm not sure if it was an update or something but FO4 no longer recognizes my native resolution (2560x1440). My cursor is confined to a small box on the screen. I've tried a bunch of fixes but none of them seem to work. This happens with zero mods after fresh installs.

Ok, I was able fix vanilla by going into my graphics card's settings. So non modded it works, but when launching it through MO2 it is still borked.

Boob Cop fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jan 6, 2024

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Thank you, I will tinker when I get home!