Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Faded Mars posted:

Anyone played through the whole Fens Sheriff Dept mod yet? I think it's incredible from a technical perspective and all the work that went into it... But I hate the story and characters.

Lily talks way too much. It's pretty impressive so far, I think it's solid. The environments the devs built are great. The voice acting is pretty good across the board. I haven't finished the mod yet but I am enjoying it

If they just toned Lily down a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Ugh. I should have suspected it'd go off the rails. Didn't get too far in it, best to probably uninstall it now, I guess.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
You can be anime in F4, why not dinos?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Arivia posted:

modding a bethesda game mid-playthrough is generally a bad idea. get a good set of mods and fix it, then play the game.

The only mods I switch in and out of Bethesda games are clothing or weapons. It shouldn't break the game to add armor or a sword or gun or whatever... shouldn't, anyway.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Arc Hammer posted:

Are the Armorsmith Extended and the Armour and Weapon Keywords mods still recommended? Last time I tried them it felt like they were getting pretty hefty on feature bloat.

AWKCR is so bloated that mods that used to require it have patches to no longer require it

I prefer the 'deprecated' version of Equipment Crafting Overhaul (ECO). There are new versions of it, but it seems to require other mods (Legendary Effect Overhaul, New Equipment Overhaul) Maybe it's just me, and I'm dumb. But the OG ECO just works. I feel like the mod creator went too far.

Dr.Smasher fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Apr 22, 2024