Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe
So I know Mo Betta Scrap is in the OP, but I've also found Immersive Scrapping which boasts "And yes, this mod is in parts similar to Citre's mod "Mo Betta Scrap", but this mod has about four times as much changes.." I'm wondering which one is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe
So I installed Resurrection and started a new game.

Haven't played much yet but this is the FIRST sight I see right after exiting the vault.

Usually you can see Sanctuary Hills from top the hill.

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe

Veotax posted:

If there was Games Workshop probably already C&D'd it.

And yet they have no qualms about handing out IP rights like tic tacs to any game developer willing to throw money at it. Despite only 1 or 2 games being good and the rest utter loving garbage.

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe

Plotac 75 posted:

Does anyone know what combination of mods might result in these textures specifically being missing?

1) Flip lighter; 2) Pre-war equipment clipboard; 3) Pre-war vertibird chassis; 4) Postwar automobiles; 5) Prewar APC; 6) Deathclaw gauntlet; 7) Pulowski Shelter door; 8) Bus stop signage; 9) A single tile in the prewar PC's bathroom wall; 10) Power Armor HUD; 11) Pre-war vault door opening assembly; 12) The back of the Tesla magazine (edit)13) Mole rat burrows, but only part of them.

There may be more, but I'm mostly screwing around in the early game.

Here lies my load order (LOOT sorted, but no merged patch because the scary disclaimer made me uncertain), but I'm not expecting any miracles. It's more confusing than frustrating.

And the full list of mods:
If you use Mod Organizer I know it tells you what conflicts there are with mods so you can tell which files a mod would "overwrite."
The fact that Mod Organizer keeps every mod you 'install' in it's own separate folder, you're able to remove whatever texture from that mod that may be overwriting those textures.

I'm amazed I've haven't been using Mod Organizer until now.

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe
Pretty much the number one reason I love using MO.

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe

widespread posted:

Also to note, FO4's on an external with USB 3.0.

laffo, I'm on an Intel i5 3570K (3.4GHz), 16GB RAM, and a GeForce GTX 970 and I'm running FO4 with over 200 mods installed, one of which is Resurrection and it runs fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe

Saint Sputnik posted:

The older stable MO works ok, just like I said, I have to run a .bat file to autogenerate asterisks in plugins.txt and even then, the game only recognizes the mods every other time. It worked pretty much right out of the box, before Bethesda hosed everything with that stupid asterisk thing, and I transferred over all my profile info -- pref.ini's and so on -- so I can see zero reason it wouldn't act like the older one and read mesh files without a problem, they're all right there in the main game directory.

e:

What is that?

MO with the Dracula Theme.