Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I'm just a lowly, thieving console modder, but I really like the WRVR radio station mod/companion. All the other mods I like are silly like Mysterious B.I.G. and the laser pew pews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

It's the closest I can get to having a FO4 Wild Wasteland. But like I said, I am a bit limited being on Xbone. My wife made me delete Ringo the Flamingo when we learned it was a stolen mod. :(

Fake Edit: That gorilla power armor is horrifying.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Beantown Interiors is back on Xbone, so I take it the modders aren't as much in a tizzy anymore?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Anyone using the WRVR mod suddenly have the radio station go to static? I think it might've glitched out after I took a trip to Far Harbor and back. It's not another mod interfering, the station still plays fine on my wife's game.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I was just listening to the WRVR station and Casey wished me a happy 4th of July. :3: