Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

How on earth do you install lfie in the wasteland on wabbajack.. It's 1000 mods I can't have to click and wait five seconds for each one do I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Arivia posted:

If you sign up for Nexus premium the whole thing works automatically. It’s sadly pretty much a requirement for any Wabbajack list.

Gotcha, worth the five bucks or whatever in that case that's two hrs of clicking.

I have been reading after I gave up on it and horizon comes highly recommended too haven't played the game in ages but I guess with the premium it won't be so bad to switch em up if I don't like life in the ruins.

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Whoa with the premium this wabbajack thing owns thanks for the tip Arivia

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

I been downloading it for three days I'm at 1026 now out of 1030

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

So how can I tell if these wabbajack lists are gonna work with the new fallout patch? It doesn't seem clear