Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

SeanBeansShako posted:

THE BIG LIST OF GOOD FALLOUT 4 MODS ON NEXUS, CHECK HERE TO GET STRAIGHT TO THE MODS AND AVOID :nexus:

Alright people, basically I just finished editing the poo poo out of the list which originally was going to be my op. If the text is red, Nexus mod drama has caused the mod to be taken down. I won't be adding new stuff to this list, consider it a sort of catching up thing for between threads for new goons and goons who took a break from the game until the GECK hit.

Every mod Sintax puts up on the OP I'll take that mod from the list.

Hit me up in thread if any mod is currently unavaliable. Experiment, enjoy and post about what you like in the thread for other people to see.

Awesome, thanks for this. I haven't played since about a month after the game came out, but wanted to dust it off. Between this and OP, I'm set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU