Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
How easy is it to extract models and textures from the game? Is there a tutorial anywhere I could follow?

I'd love to make that concept art Mr Handy chair for old lady meth head (or anyone else), but I don't know how I'd go about getting the models from the game first to modify them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Ah the old "I made it bad on purpose!" excuse, great.

:jerkbag:

edit: mentioning other games use 50k tri weapon models (they don't) doesn't help anyway, because he's working in Fallout 4. You should adapt your magnum opus to suit the game you're making it for, not try to bend the game engine to suit your model. But whatever, if an artist can't take a tiny bit of criticism he's a piece of poo poo artist so gently caress him anyway.

KiddieGrinder fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jun 11, 2016

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
You should be able to choose perks for your companion(s) too. :colbert: